wheelersburg a #2 seed

sonny
Riding the Bench

Re: wheelersburg a #2 seed

Post by sonny »

Get over it! Wheelersburg will be fine. It is what it is. You dont even know what kind of strength of schedule Fairland has played. Head to Head, you have no idea.

chilltown
JV Team

Post by chilltown »

My Question is how does Zane Trace get a # 1 Seed ??

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

chilltown wrote:My Question is how does Zane Trace get a # 1 Seed ??

I'm not sure why they wouldn't.....

But the easy answer to your question is.... look at the rest of the sectional. It was either 16-5 ZT or 12-4 Wellston.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

I think the reason most people are upset is the fact that the Burg is the #2 seed in the same bracket that Adena is the #1 seed and the Pirates not only have a better record, they also just swept a DH with Adena a week or so ago. How can a team that you just beat very easily in a DH and that you have a better overall record than be a higher seed than you are?

Burg will be fine though. They just need to take it one game at a time and win and advance.

Trooper
Freshman Team

Post by Trooper »

Politics.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Or it's a different sectional that feeds into that district.

Not sure why Burg people would get upset over someone getting a #1 in a different sectional, that doesn't make any sense.

Fairland is the one who got the 1 over Burg, not Adena(got it over Eastern Brown)

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

danicalifornia wrote:Or it's a different sectional that feeds into that district.

Not sure why Burg people would get upset over someone getting a #1 in a different sectional, that doesn't make any sense.

Fairland is the one who got the 1 over Burg, not Adena(got it over Eastern Brown)

According to the bracket that is listed on the home page the Pirates wil play Adena for the championship in Athens if both keep winning so that's why I thought they were in the same sectional.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

I understand, but if I'm a Burg fan, I'm excited about that matchup. Just took 2 from the Warriors a couple weekends ago(with neither throwing their best, but still good wins)

Plus, their 1st tournament game is at Northwest, when if they were the #1, would've been at Ross County Park. I think they should've been the 1, but it's not a bad draw at all.

Catch24
JV Team

Post by Catch24 »

Wheelersburg should have been the #1, but it didn't happen. It's over, time to move on to the tournament. GO BURG!!!

bulkmove
Freshman Team

Post by bulkmove »

Like Catch 24 said, they should have been, but it didn't happen. Move on to tournament and prove it to everyone in that Sectional/District why you should have been the #1 seed. Good luck in tournament, especially to the senior class!!

drrabbit
All State

Post by drrabbit »

All the posters that I know are Wheelersburg fans on this thread are actually saying that it does NOT matter. I don't know all posters of course but I do know most regular Wheelersburg posters. See Buldog, Alabama Mike, D-5, Catch24 and BG77. These are not complaining about Fairland getting a #1 seed over Wheelersburg. I don't recognize the rest as 'Wheelersburg' fans per se. Sure does not matter to me... A 1 loss team vs a 2 loss team is a call that could go either way when it comes to seeding. Still have to win all of your games to be a champion.

Return to “Baseball”