Congrats to Ironton St Joe!!!

The Flying Dutchman
Varsity

Re: Congrats to Ironton St Joe!!!

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

The big question is : will pleasantiger or pleasantflyer be making the trip to the "friendly" confines of Mercerville? I know he got that "warm & fuzzy" feeling on his trip during basketball season. Heck, maybe the same good ole boys will be umpiring the game and buys PT or PF a sno-cone :)
Anyway great job Flyers and Coach Bryant, you guys have gave the "Flyernation" something to be proud of.

pleasanttiger
SEO

Post by pleasanttiger »

I was wondering dutch... If it's the same guy umping that was reffing that night would he ask the Flyer fans if they wanted to step inside??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Congrats to Coach Bryant and the Purple and Gold........keep up the good work and hold on to that #1 ranking :!:

ImageImageImageImageImage

79statechamps
Waterboy

Post by 79statechamps »

Go St. Joe! You make us proud! Keep swingin!

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Great job Flyers, all of Ironton is pulling for you.

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Congratulations Flyers! Keep up the good work!

Riverrat Tiger
Freshman Team

Post by Riverrat Tiger »

Congrats to the Flyers!!! Take it 1 game at a time.

nerkfan
JV Team

Post by nerkfan »

I sure hope St Joes makes it to Lancaster, I would love to see them play.

pleasanttiger
SEO

Post by pleasanttiger »

Congrats to the Flyers on the #1 seed in the sectional. Keep up the good work. Have a good tune up week scheduled this week,weather permitting, to get ready for the post season.

GO FLYERS!!!

CANNIBAL
All Conference

Post by CANNIBAL »

congrats!!!!

tigermama
Varsity

Post by tigermama »

Congrats on your accomplishments! Good job!

The Flying Dutchman
Varsity

The pressure is now off. SJ lost a tough game last night(4-3) leaving the bases loaded in the bottom of the 7th. It is better to lose now than in the tournament. Keep your head up Flyers, get some work in and get ready for a long tourney run. Now is the time to lean on Coach Bryant and Coach Whitman, both of those guys know what it takes to make that run. GO FLYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

The preseason is now over and the season begins. Good Luck Flyers! Heres to a long long run. Throw strikes and get em on, getem over and getem in!

bash
Riding the Bench

Post by bash »

One of the bottom teams from the s.o.c. just put it to the JOE. 6-0 1 hit game.Not takin anything away from JOE a great regular season but I have to say that thats why some don't give alot of creditto Joe.Strength of schedule means alot and although it's not the players fault it is still what it is.Good job of taking care of what's in front of you but no respect for the lack of schedule is a good observation on those who posted.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Good luck to the Purple and Gold in the post-season.......time to lace em up and get it on............. :!: :!:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

bash wrote:One of the bottom teams from the s.o.c. just put it to the JOE. 6-0 1 hit game.Not takin anything away from JOE a great regular season but I have to say that thats why some don't give alot of creditto Joe.Strength of schedule means alot and although it's not the players fault it is still what it is.Good job of taking care of what's in front of you but no respect for the lack of schedule is a good observation on those who posted.

I guess you are a scheduling professional in your own rights! Hahaha

You have 4 total posts. I wont waste my time reading the other 3 as I am sure they show your abilities to shadow others peoples negative remarks as well.

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

That was a true statement that bash made about the game on Saterday at Northwest. I myself made the comment about the schedule that St Joe's play, an if they was in the SOC II they would be below 500. That is why they should take strength of schedule in to concideration on the seeding an ranking in the tournament draw an in ap polls. At least someone in this part of the STATE is get'n some attention from the northern half of the state. An again Congrat's on the # 1 ranking in DIV an Good luck in the Tournament.

bash
Riding the Bench

Post by bash »

for my number of post I have a new account do to moving.I have been on here for along time but not lately.I wasn't putting Joe down like I said it's not the players fault about their schedule.They have beat what's in front of them.To make them out to be #1 in the state in their division is a joke.I just was saying they got hammered by a lower team of the s.o.c. so give credit but don't put a team on a high pedistal with a schedule that they play.

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

i dont think they will make it past their 1st game of the tourney

The Flying Dutchman
Varsity

Go Flyers. Pay no attention to the nay-sayers. Beat Notre Dame and then if Webster is lucky enough to beat Trimble, you. can make the last poster eat his words. It is a shame that the smallest school in the OHSAA gets no respect despite having a great season. Go Flyers beat Titans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Baseball”