WARREN GIRLS LOSE TO LOGAN ELM IN 3 GAMES

Stopsign
Waterboy

WARREN GIRLS LOSE TO LOGAN ELM IN 3 GAMES

Post by Stopsign »

Great season Warren! We are so proud of you girls and the coaching staff. If you was wondering about the Penrod girl for Logan Elm. If anybody remembers Rick Penrod (Mr. Basketball) from Nelsonville York was the second leading scorer in the nation in High School his senior year. The star at Logan Elm is his daughter. Does he teach now? I remember his dad, mother and his brother (Randy) they are a great family. If we (Warren)are to lose then it's ok to lose to great people. Tammy Fisher you have done a great job with the girls and we wouldn't trade you for a million dollars. Well let me think what we could do with a million. LOL... :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Stopsign on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lefty
Freshman Team

Re: WARREN GIRLS LOSE TO LOGAN ELM IN 3 GAMES

Post by lefty »

stopsign, I think Rick is the father of Paige. He played basketball at Rio back in the early 80's I think.

bettis
Varsity

Post by bettis »

The Penrod girl is unstoppable.....what grade is she in? Does anyone know if she is planning to play college, does she play any other sports?

Hitops2.0
Varsity

Post by Hitops2.0 »

several D1 schools looking at Miss Penrod at various club tourneys. she broke a teays valley girls nose with either her jump serve or kill not sure which.

winsandlosses
Riding the Bench

Post by winsandlosses »

Heard she is being actively recruited by Penn State.

Return to “Volleyball”