VOLLEYBALL NEEDS COMPUTER RANKINGS TO STOP UNDERHAND DEALS

Stopsign
Waterboy

VOLLEYBALL NEEDS COMPUTER RANKINGS TO STOP UNDERHAND DEALS

Post by Stopsign »

I posted yesterday with facts of underhanded phone calls by coaches with tournament seedings and got my comment booted off. If any of you that believe that some of the SEOP Staff doesn't like the facts. Then I have an problem with Staff members controlling "free speach" plus I didn't write anything that wasn't true or not factual.

roundhouse
Waterboy

Re: VOLLEYBALL NEEDS COMPUTER RANKINGS TO STOP UNDERHAND DEALS

Post by roundhouse »

Did you read coach Anderson's reply? I thought he explained it pretty well.

The Wizard
Freshman Team

Post by The Wizard »

maybe you should tell us who you should have been seeded higher than and why.

Athens had the best record, Marietta had a season lead of 2-1 against you, Gallia won the SEOAL and you finished second in your division, hard to argue which one you should have been better than. Teams 4,5,6 are commonly go on record because now you get into league affiliations and many are not sure how good you are just what your record is.

Cap'n Scoop
All State

Post by Cap'n Scoop »

It doesn't really matter now, the Lady Warriors took care of business. I don't know if there were any phone calls or not but hard to argue with how the seeding went. Coach Anderson agreed so let it go.

devilsadvocate
Waterboy

Post by devilsadvocate »

Whats this facts stuff your talking about? You didn't post any facts on the last thread, you posted gossip and insinuations. Why don't you "man up" and tell people who your talking about instead of whining about getting booted off and free speech. If you really have facts, lets hear them. If not, move along.

And cappy, you sure had your panties in a wad over the seedings too. Nice to see youve had a change of heart. :lol:

Stopsign
Waterboy

Post by Stopsign »

devilsadvocate you are very harsh to say the least. Well the facts which you have no clue about coaches setting up seedings. Let's come clean "COACH" you are probably one that has screwed over our student athletics. " :122246 :lol: Come on man"

Return to “Volleyball”