Eastern Eagles (Pike County)!!!

getaclue
Riding the Bench

Eastern Eagles (Pike County)!!!

Post by getaclue »

They Lady Eagles of Pike County are off to a great start. They were 5-0 going into the Unioto Tournament. They won all 3 of their tournament games today making them 8-0. The wins were against Jackson (D2), Amanda Clearcreek(D3) and Washington Court House (D2).
Off to a great start, Ladies!!!!!!!! Keep it up. :-D

allaces1
Freshman Team

Re: Eastern Eagles (Pike County)!!!

Post by allaces1 »

Eastern Beaver is the best D. IV team in our area. They will go far in the tourney this year. How have the new freshmen been doing?

love4thegame
Waterboy

Post by love4thegame »

I agree Eastern has a great program and their defense is remarkable. Good luck to the ladies they should have a great season.

getaclue
Riding the Bench

Post by getaclue »

9-0!!!!! :-D

getaclue
Riding the Bench

Post by getaclue »

10-0!!! :-D

BANKMAN
Waterboy

Post by BANKMAN »

Does anyone know why there were girls not dressed for the game last Thursday?

getaclue
Riding the Bench

Post by getaclue »

The Eagles won both their games tonight in a tri-match with Portsmouth and Manchester....12-0!!!

tigercat1
Varsity

Post by tigercat1 »

The Lady Eagles also moved up to 7th in Division IV in the state coaches poll this week. Congrats!

love4thegame
Waterboy

Post by love4thegame »

Congrats to the Beaver team. Ranked 7th in Div 4 and I truly think that they should be and I hope no one takes this negtive because I mean nothing towards the Eastern team by this but that coaches poll is the biggest joke that I have ever seen. You have Eastern ranked #7 and then you have a team ranked #8 with a 6-5 record,and 6 teams behind them undeafeated, youve got to be kidding me!!! Its all a political thing with coaches voting for teams in their conference and not voting for who truly should be voted for. I have no ties with Eastern or anyone in Div 4 so its really no concern of mine but its just wrong for the girls and teams in Div 4 thats getting screwed. I guess it really makes no difference whether you ranked #1 or #50 , my complaint is that are teams are doing just as well and not getting recognized for it. Once again CONGRATS to the Eastern team your one of the few teams that are recognized for what theyve done and not on what conference your in.

getaclue
Riding the Bench

Post by getaclue »

Another win!!! :-D ....13-0

lefty
Freshman Team

Post by lefty »

The D4 Regional Finals at Lancaster should pit Eastern (Meigs) vs Eastern (Pike) for a berth to the Nutter Center at Fairborn. They shouldn't meet before that if I looked at the brackets correctly. Both teams will would represent the SE fine. Good luck!!!

OUBobcat
Riding the Bench

Post by OUBobcat »

I know you said SHOULD but don't overlook the other teams that travel into Lancaster ...Central District Winner and Lore City District Winner

In addition, it should be interesting to see how the sectional draw comes out since they are both coming from the same bracket/section...who get #1...who gets #2...and then who gets #1 in the other bracket/section...

East
Schools: Belpre, Eastern (Beaver), Eastern (Reedsville), Federal Hocking, Ironton St. Joseph, Miller, South Gallia, South Webster, Southern (Racine), Symmes Valley, Waterford. (11)

West
Schools: Clay, Fairfield (Leesburg), Glenwood, Green, Manchester, Notre Dame, Paint Valley, Sciotoville Community, Western, Whiteoak. (10)

getaclue
Riding the Bench

Post by getaclue »

Beat Western tonight.....14-0!!

getaclue
Riding the Bench

Post by getaclue »

They picked up 2 more wins today in the Eastern Tournament. They beat Peebles and Valley. Nice Tournament!!! 16-0

jumparound
Freshman Team

Post by jumparound »

Congrats to the Lady Eagles!

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

Go Eagles!!!

sports_fan2010
Waterboy

Post by sports_fan2010 »

The Eagles are doing great. Like ever season. They are going to be SOC AGAIN!! Good Luck with the rest of your season!! (:

jumparound
Freshman Team

Post by jumparound »

Eagles are now ranked 5th in the state! Awesome accomplishment! Just stay grounded girls, you still have a lot of hard work ahead of you ;-)

sports_fan2009
Waterboy

Post by sports_fan2009 »

Congrats to the Eastern Lady Eagles (: I hope you keep it up and win it all (:

jumparound
Freshman Team

Post by jumparound »

Eastern now ranked 5th in the state! wow! That has to be the highest Eastern has ever been ranked and they have had some good teams before! Stay grounded though girls..... I'm sure you have some people who don't believe you deserve it, so prove them wrong:122245

Return to “Volleyball”