Wheelersburg vs Valley

love4thegame
Waterboy

Wheelersburg vs Valley

Post by love4thegame »

The Burg faces Valley Thursday evening at Wheelersburg any thoughts?

Hitops2.0
Varsity

Re: Wheelersburg vs Valley

Post by Hitops2.0 »

valley still hasn't put it all together yet, so who knows, they should win, but who knows? burg is pretty athletic and so are we who knows? does anybody ? anybody ? buehler ? buehler ? :?:

love4thegame
Waterboy

Post by love4thegame »

WOW!!! What a night of volleyball at Wheelersburg tonight!! The lady Indians won both games tonight JV and Varsity. The JV was very exciting and had to go all three games. The Varsity game was very intense with Wheelersburg winning game one with controversal call at the end 26-24. Game 2 was a good game controlled by Valley the majority of game winning 25-18. Game 3 was closer but Valley still had the edge 25-23. Game 4 was all Wheelersburg from start to finish winning it 25-10. Game 5 Valley came out and took a 3-0 lead and Wheelersburg battled back to only down 2, 12-10. But in the end the Indians were more than Wheelersburg could handle winning 15-10. Congratulations to both team for two great games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitops2.0
Varsity

Post by Hitops2.0 »

what a barnburner WHEW!! congrats to both teams :12223

Hitops2.0
Varsity

Post by Hitops2.0 »

boy i'm disappointed, this was a very good volleyball match and no one is commenting on anything.. both teams played very hard and were drained at the end. i complemented burg players as well as the valley girls on very good volleyball.

love4thegame
Waterboy

Post by love4thegame »

Nobody cares about the SOC I or SOC II even though their are some very tough teams in this confrence. If you look back at last year look where some of our SOC teams made it in the tournement. S.W made it to regional finals, Beaver made it to regional semis, Wheelerssburg made it to district finals and Valley also made it district finals. The SOC have some very tough teams this year, Valley, Wheelersburg, and Beaver but the SOC gets no recognition. I watched this game and was very impressed and proud of both teams.

favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

Volleyball in southern Ohio has never gotten a lot of recognition compared to the northern teams. In the last 3 or 4 years several of the local schools have started playing a higher level of ball and more girls are playing club ball which makes them so much stronger come regular season. Look for a few teams to really make their mark in the tournament in the next year or two.

sayitlikeyoumeanit
Waterboy

Post by sayitlikeyoumeanit »

When do Valley and Wheelersburg play each other again and where? I would like to go and watch if possible.

OUBobcat
Riding the Bench

Post by OUBobcat »

wheelersburg @ valley on tuesday

love4thegame
Waterboy

Post by love4thegame »

Valley wins over Wheelersburg in 5 tough games to take the lead in SOC play. Congrats to the whole Valley team on a great night of volleyball!!

Return to “Volleyball”