ATHENS DEFEATS ALEXANDER IN 4 GAMES

Gib25
Varsity

ATHENS DEFEATS ALEXANDER IN 4 GAMES

Post by Gib25 »

Athens won game 1, 25-20, lost game 2, 12-25, won game 3, 25-17 and game 4, 25-19. Great crowd for both schools and both teams played hard. Athens experience and having six players have at least 3 kills proved to be too much for the Lady Spartans. Julie Els and Hayley Born were outstanding for the Spartans, but Athens got Kills from Caity Willis, Cindy Willis, Jamie Sindelar, Shawna Whitehead Elena Lein, and Allison Schoeppner. Back line play from Ali Mollica and Gracie Staten allowed setters Caity Willis(18 assists) and Kayla Nicholson(14 assists) to give the Lady Bulldogs all the opportunities they needed to get the win. Athens is now 2-0 overall and 1-0 in the TVC Ohio. GO BULLDOGS!!

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Re: ATHENS DEFEATS ALEXANDER IN 4 GAMES

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

Big win for the Bulldogs over the defending Division III state champs.

I was impressed with Athens in its five-set win at Jackson on Saturday.

Jackson bounced back Tuesday night at River Valley and won in four games.

Spartan4Life
Riding the Bench

Post by Spartan4Life »

It goes back to what I said in another thread. We're not getting girls coming in from other schools as much as we did when Jeffers was coaching. If he'd still been here I bet would would have at least 3 players on our team that were transfers. Wake up, Haver, and get them to come in!

lmfao
Waterboy

Post by lmfao »

Nice to see one of the spartan faithful finally admit Jeffers recruited!
Don't listen to spartan4life, Haver! You have a very talented group, WITHOUT recruiting!
Anyway, congrats to Athens, you came out firing on all cylinders and your team chemistry looked great!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

NICE JOB ATHENS ... I DID PREDICT A TVC-OHIO CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR SO TUESDAY'S WIN WAS HUGE ... GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE WAY A-TOWN ... YOU GUYS HAVE A TON TALENT - BUT DON'T LET IT GO TO YOUR HEAD! :mrgreen:

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

Congrats to Athens :122245
watched the Jackson game..great players!!

Swampfox
Freshman Team

Post by Swampfox »

Coach Jeffers is no longer with the program and you are still talking recruiting, Put it on your gravestone. Besides there is a difference between recruiting and a person wanting to play for a good coach and a winning system.

Return to “Volleyball”