LADY SPARTANS WIN STATE !!!!!!

h2o
Riding the Bench

Re: LADY SPARTANS WIN STATE !!!!!!

Post by h2o »

A78- i have a great idea for you. if you are brave why dont you try a "truthful" comment !!!!!something based on fact or legitimate information that you can actually post !!!! (the word is) doesnt qualify ....then if you want to take a huge character step try posting something POSITIVE :) wow ...could lightning strike ???

Coach Jeffers will NOT be coaching this fall. I personally talked to him yesterday. He has had no communication with ANY schools and has NO interest in coaching at any other school.

IMK01
Riding the Bench

Post by IMK01 »

So why is Jeffers not coaching at Alexander (or anywhere) this year??

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

If not this year he will coach again and I'll remind you of that when it happens. Thanks. Since you know so much and seem to know him then why isn't he coaching at Alexander next year?

IMK01
Riding the Bench

Post by IMK01 »

I'm guessing maybe no new transfers coming in next year?

h2o
Riding the Bench

Post by h2o »

a78-i was pretty sure you stating facts was too much to ask...and a positive post would of certainly struck with lightning. make sure you remind us that you were wrong if he doesnt coach, and you definetely implied he was coaching soon and their were plans in the process.Which you were wrong about.

It is a huge time committment and he simply wants to explore other options. Sorry folks no drama.

leadfoot
Waterboy

Post by leadfoot »

Shocking news break! (not)
Time committment? For some people, time is all they have. :lol:
No drama huh? That would be a first!

Return to “Volleyball”