CAVS beat Gallia (Cavs undefeated in SEOAL!)

GO CAVS!
Riding the Bench

CAVS beat Gallia (Cavs undefeated in SEOAL!)

Post by GO CAVS! »

Chillicothe defeated Gallia Academy last night in 4 games. The Cavs are now 6-0 in the league. They probably played their best as a team to date. Chillicothe will be at home on Saturday against cross town rival Unioto. The JV will get underway at 11:00am. Come out and see what hard work and good coaching is all about.
The Cavs are lead by Seniors Hannah Day (last year's SEOAL South POY) coming off ACL surgery in November, setter Meagan Martin, and Serve Master Stevie Miller. Juniors Haley Pittenger, Brittney Strawser (in my opinion the most improved player), and Paulina and Grace Tanedo round out the players that play most of the minutes.
The JV led squad coached by Paul Tanedo are undefeated this year. This team is fundamentelly sound.
The freshmen Cavs are coached by Todd Bennett and has only lost two matches all year. The Chillicothe Cavalier Volleyball program looks like it has turned a corner and rather quickly. The future looks bright. Thank you Coach Bret W. and staff.

ALLBLUE
Waterboy

Re: CAVS beat Gallia (Cavs undefeated in SEOAL!)

Post by ALLBLUE »

Congrats to the Cavs. Gallia also played a great game last night.

Army
S

Post by Army »

GO CAVS :!: :-D

favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

Got to know the Tanedo family thru club this year. Very nice family. Paul is an excellent coach that really loves the game of volleyball.

catcher0574
Waterboy

Post by catcher0574 »

Coach Brett and his staff have done a tremendous job, this being a big transition year for the program...good luck on the remainder of the year...........

side_out
Waterboy

Post by side_out »

How did the Cavs fair against Unioto?

GO CAVS!
Riding the Bench

Post by GO CAVS! »

You know exactly how they did against Unioto! If you have the internet, you saw what they did against the Tanks. Quit trying to stir it up!!!

side_out
Waterboy

Post by side_out »

GO CAVS! Are you all there? Man, you need a valium or something. Of course I have the internet or I woudln't be posting on preps, but I didn't see a thread on that game with Unioto nor did I see a score on this thread after you posted earlier you would be playing them on Sat. I'm not from either team but like to see how teams I'm familiar with are doing. Sorry I did not research the score on the OHSVCA website or any other website, thought you might post the results or scores on this thread since the game was mentioned on this thread. There's no shame in losing to Unioto (if in fact you did lose), they're a good team and have a good program and good coach, but what I'm gathering from your post is that you only choose to post when Chilli wins. I'll remember that from now on so as not to be accused of trying to "stir it up"! :roll:

Return to “Volleyball”