Army
S

Chillicothe 2008?

Post by Army »

:?: :?: :?: :?:

Daisy
Waterboy

Post by Daisy »

From what I've seen the Cavs volleyball program is really improving. Monica does a great job of teaching the game and it's starting to show through her players improvement. Where the program goes from here depends on the program at the lower levels and if girls are putting the time in during the offseason (club, open gyms and camps). As much as I hate the cost of club volleyball, it's proven to help programs get to the next level when they have multiple kids playing. Look at Adena, Alexander and Westfall, I'd bet 75% of their kids play somewhere.

Army
S

Post by Army »

Good Luck :!:

GO CAVS :!:

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

Daisey I see you left our the Lady Shermans. :lol:

Daisy
Waterboy

Post by Daisy »

I'm sorry bengalfan76, have the lady Shermans made a trip to the final four in the last 15 years I was unaware of? :oops: Unioto was a good team last year, but I'm not ready to rank them up their with Adena.

GO CAVS!
Riding the Bench

Re: Chillicothe 2008?

Post by GO CAVS! »

CHS has a new coach and it is Bret Whritsel! He was th JV coach last year. He does a great job with the girls. He is respected by the girls. There will be a new attitude with this program.

GoBlue
Waterboy

Post by GoBlue »

I wonder if our full time photographer had anything to do with this move?

GO CAVS!
Riding the Bench

Post by GO CAVS! »

Lady Cavs working hard. They scrimmaged Westfall, Waverly and Circleville last night. They need to work on thing but they will improve and possibly win the league this year. The coaching staff is in place and working together and actually using film. Something that the last couple of coaches did not do. Keeping working hard and Go Cavs!

Army
S

Post by Army »

Good Luck CAVS :!: :-D

GO CAVS :!: :-D

GO CAVS!
Riding the Bench

Post by GO CAVS! »

The Cavs get their first victory today against Fairfield Union. It was a hard fought 5 game win. The Cavs won the first two games, then lost the third game by the score of 32-30!!! They won the fifth and deceiding game by the score of 15-13. First varsity win for Coach Bret. Good Job!! The freshmen and JV also posted wins today. Next match is Thursday night at home against Jackson. Need to come and support the girls now. GO CAVS!!!
Notice I did not type LADY Cavs. I don't like that!

GO CAVS!
Riding the Bench

Post by GO CAVS! »

Another 5 game set victory tonight for the Cavs!!! This time against Jackson. This was the first of many league victories this season for the Cavs!!! GREAT JOB! GO CAVS!!!

GO CAVS!
Riding the Bench

Post by GO CAVS! »

Are there any Cavalier Volleyball people out there?? The Cavs are now 4-0 in the league and 6-3 overall!!! The girls are starting to believe in themselves and know how to win. They are progressing as the seson progresses. Keep it up Cavs!!!

cavaliermama
Waterboy

Post by cavaliermama »

Looks like they should dominate the south division this year, too bad we don't get to play any teams in the north division. The jv team is just as dominating in the south division and undefeated overall. Hope this weekend tri-match will be more of the same winning ways. Go Cavs! Keep up the winning attitude.

Bret Wrightsel
Riding the Bench

Post by Bret Wrightsel »

Chillicothe girls upset #1 seed Unioto to win sectional final in 3 games 25-21, 25-12,and 28-26 after being down 23-18 in game 3. Great team effort!

backinblack
Riding the Bench

Post by backinblack »

Congratulations, Coach! Marietta defeated Jackson in three to get to the District Semis, too, so we'll see you guys at Southeastern Weds. night! Best of luck to you & GO SEOAL!!

GO CAVS!
Riding the Bench

Post by GO CAVS! »

Great win to get rid of:
1. Losing all of the matches on Saturday!
2. Losing to Unioto twice this year on Saturday!
The curse is gone.

The Cavs beat Unioto when it counted. The Cavs forced the Shermans out of their offence today. The Tanks counld not consistently get to the net. Great team effort by Chillicothe.
Great crowd by the Cavs today. They outnumbered the Unioto fans today.
Last edited by GO CAVS! on Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WHSwarrior
Varsity

Post by WHSwarrior »

Best of luck, Chillicothe.

Ordet
Waterboy

Post by Ordet »

Congrats to Unioto for a good season. Good luck Cavs in the district at Southeastern Wed., you played great today!!!

BuckeyeCAV
Varsity

Post by BuckeyeCAV »

Congratulations CAVS :!:

Return to “Volleyball”