Tri-Valley Conference.com web site

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Tri-Valley Conference.com web site

Post by 93Bulldog »

Im still attempting to gather information about this years volleyball season ... Ive got most schedules with the exception of FED HOCK, TRIMBLE, VINTON COUTNY AND MEIGS.

If anyone has access to those, please e-mail me at trivalleyconference@yahoo.com

ALSO ... Attending ALL games is of course impossible ... Im looking for 'reps' from each school to send me results after the games are played. You can e-mail if your interested or PM me via SEOPS.

thanks!

* The web site is not completely built, im working hard on it to have it finished ... It would be really neat if we can get everyone to help out and make the site a worthy place for information about the girls ... Football always gets the glory - and of course the site covers football ...lol... - but volleyball in my oppinion is pretty darn exciting in southeastern Ohio and deserves a lot of coverage ... I can do it and I can make it happen, but help is needed!!!

Thanks.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Re: Tri-Valley Conference.com web site

Post by 93Bulldog »

SORRY FOR THE DELAY ON THE WEB SITE ... IM WORKING ON A NEW PROGRAM TO HAVE THE SITE WORKING GOOD FOR THE LONG HAUL AND NOT JUST SOMETHING IS TEMPORARY ... HOPEFULLY BY THE END OF THE WEEK I WILL HAVE RESULTS/SCHEDULES AND EVERYTHING WORKING!

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE HELP, KEEP SENDING ME STUFF PLEASE, IM PRINTING THE INFO OUT AND WILL ADD IT SOON ...

MTX
Freshman Team

Re: Tri-Valley Conference.com web site

Post by MTX »

Hi everyone good luck to the kids and for all the dumb people peace.

Return to “Volleyball”