Who's legit?

OICU812
Varsity

Who's legit?

Post by OICU812 »

Alright, who are some legit prospects for colleges in the area??

thedeasel84
Waterboy

Re: Who's legit?

Post by thedeasel84 »

I've heard rumors of Webster's right back, #3 Logan Swords is being looked at by a few colleges. Ohio Christian & Rio Grande to name a couple. Caught wind there were some scouts at the Burg-Webster game. He's definitely the key to Webster's defensive success this year, not to mention you have to respect his long shooting range. His ability to stick forwards & create turnovers is phenomenal.

Unioto Rocks
Freshman Team

Post by Unioto Rocks »

Eric Hutton (senior) of Zane Trace has committed to play D1 soccer at Wright State

Nick Cozad (senior) of Unioto has been offered a D1 soccer scholarship, but has not committed yet.

Jacob Purpero (senior) of Waverly has several D1 colleges looking him, not sure if he has committed to any yet.

Tyler Minney (senior) of Unioto has gotten some interest from some colleges, but has not committed yet.

Redcard
Freshman Team

Post by Redcard »

Unioto Rocks wrote:Eric Hutton (senior) of Zane Trace has committed to play D1 soccer at Wright State

Nick Cozad (senior) of Unioto has been offered a D1 soccer scholarship, but has not committed yet.

Jacob Purpero (senior) of Waverly has several D1 colleges looking him, not sure if he has committed to any yet.

Tyler Minney (senior) of Unioto has gotten some interest from some colleges, but has not committed yet.

All solid players!!

Make Me
Waterboy

Post by Make Me »

Peyton Miller (Jackson-girls) has committed to play D1 soccer at Marshall University.

Return to “Soccer”