DIV III REGIONAL SEMIFINALS (ZT v. BRHS)

John Evans
Waterboy

DIV III REGIONAL SEMIFINALS (ZT v. BRHS)

Post by John Evans »

I witnessed one of the best and well mannered games I have seen in a long time!! Both teams showed great sportsmanship and played with their best gamesmanship... A pure delight to watch!!

Dailey scored twice and McLaughlin added a goal and an assist in the first half & Zemba scored off a corner from Dailey, as the Bishops downed the Pioneers 4-0 in the Division III boys soccer regional semifinal at Logan High School.

Rosecrans (16-2-2) advances to play Grandview Heights in the regional final at noon Saturday at Bloom Carroll. It was also the first win in the regionals for the Bishops since 1996.

Zane Trace finished 16-3-1.

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Re: DIV III REGIONAL SEMIFINALS (ZT v. BRHS)

Post by jazzfingers888 »

WOW, matchups from team to team are funny sometimes. Did RC mark Hutton the entire game?

Redcard
Freshman Team

Post by Redcard »

jazzhands88 wrote:WOW, matchups from team to team are funny sometimes. Did RC mark Hutton the entire game?
no djJazzyHands. i heard the DOUBLE marked him! good luck at wright state Hutton!

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

The article I read had their coach say that they "paid special attention to know where he was at all times". I wasn't there, but obviously they took him completely out of the game.

John Evans
Waterboy

Post by John Evans »

I was there (4th) ... Hutton was marked up on free kicks and throw ins in the first half, and in the second half, with the wind, was marked by 1 player!

Hutton just could not get a clear shot on goal... The D was on their game... ALL GAME!!

Plus, that was the 11th shutout of the season for Rosecrans! They are for real!!

Return to “Soccer”