South Gallia Soccer

Scratch-N-Sniff
Waterboy

Re: South Gallia Soccer

Post by Scratch-N-Sniff »

Just another sport to lose to Trimble in, since Koondogger has soccer fired up at THS. :122245

goUK
Varsity

Post by goUK »

are you saying that south galia is getting soccer?

goUK
Varsity

Post by goUK »

i would bet it is golf, more realistic, you need at least 15 to have a soccer team, and maybe 6 to have a golf team...only 104 boys in the whole school

Rutterkickballer
Freshman Team

Post by Rutterkickballer »

goUK wrote:i would bet it is golf, more realistic, you need at least 15 to have a soccer team, and maybe 6 to have a golf team...only 104 boys in the whole school

We cant wait to schedule the rebels.

goUK
Varsity

Post by goUK »

if south gallia has not had track in the past then thats what the new sports is......on ohsaa.org the track and field coaching position is listed as "to be assigned"

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

RutterKickballer wrote:
goUK wrote:i would bet it is golf, more realistic, you need at least 15 to have a soccer team, and maybe 6 to have a golf team...only 104 boys in the whole school

We cant wait to schedule the rebels.

New Boston Glenwood has soccer with 44 boys in the top three grades. The Rebels have 104 in the top three grades, not in the whole school as you indicated.

Ironton St.Joseph has soccer with 16 boys in the top three grades.

Portsmouth Clay has 79 and Eastern Pike 101.

Soccer in most schools is co-ed in the Southeast District.

goUK
Varsity

Post by goUK »

All of the schools that you listed do NOT have football which allows them to have enough numbers each yr......with that small of a school its either football or soccer....but trust me, i would love to see every school have soccer

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Just heard from our AD that SG may void their football contract with us because of their new fall sport. Looks like somethin is up in rebelland.

quote="goUK"]All of the schools that you listed do NOT have football which allows them to have enough numbers each yr......with that small of a school its either football or soccer....but trust me, i would love to see every school have soccer[/quote]
goUK wrote:are you saying that south galia is getting soccer?

I took it from the earlier post that South Gallia would not be having football if they are considering voiding their football contract, therefore you would have plenty of numbers.

goUK
Varsity

Post by goUK »

very true, has SGHS had trouble with numbers for football? seems like a rural school like that would love football

guyan gangsta
Waterboy

Post by guyan gangsta »

There will be no soccer in Rebel land and if the person who started this thread is who I think it is, you have numerous different user names on this site and all you do is start trouble on here. I dont know how you find the time to put all this stuff on here but I would think you would have a job to worry about. So please leave us folks alone in Mercerville and stay off our threads if you dont have anything constructive to say. :idea: :idea: :idea:

Chuck Taylor
Riding the Bench

Post by Chuck Taylor »

guyan gangsta wrote:There will be no soccer in Rebel land and if the person who started this thread is who I think it is, you have numerous different user names on this site and all you do is start trouble on here. I dont know how you find the time to put all this stuff on here but I would think you would have a job to worry about. So please leave us folks alone in Mercerville and stay off our threads if you dont have anything constructive to say. :idea: :idea: :idea:

no soccer in rebel land? we were hoping to play youse guys!

Return to “Soccer”