I need someone from these teams to pick up CDs Sunday:

drrabbit
All State

I need someone from these teams to pick up CDs Sunday:

Post by drrabbit »

I need someone from the following teams to pick up some Picture CDs at the District all-star game:

Boys:
Alexander
Gallia Academy
Hillsboro
Ironton St. Joseph
Jackson
Miami Trace
North Adams
Piketon
South Point
Unioto
West Union
Zane Trace

Girls:
Fairfield (Leesburg)

drrabbit
All State

I need someone from these teams to pickup Picture CDs Sunday

Post by drrabbit »

With the SOC all-star game cancelled, I need the SOC teams also to pick up their CDs at the District game.

I have sent the CDs to the Eastern Coach to pick up today and Waverly's coach has already volunteered Isaac Blanford to pick up theirs:

But I still need:
Clay
South Webster
New Boston
Valley
Northwest
West
Minford Boys and Girls

to pick up CDs on Sunday.

Especially Northwest would be helpful as I did not see any representatives from their schools on the list to play in the all-star game. So ANYONE attending the game needs to let me know.

The CDs came out pretty well this year. There are only two teams with less that 1000 pictures on theirs. Clay had only 781 (mostly because they moved the Wheelersburg game time up to accommidate the referees and no one told me so I was only there a half a game. But I did get to their preview and a tournament game.) South Webster has 900+ pictures from a scrimmage, the previews and the Wheelersburg game. Most teams have 1400-1800 pictures. There are three teams with more than 2000 pictures. New Boston has 2300+, Northwest has just over 2400 and Minford has the most with just less than 2500. I think the total came to around 22,000 total pictures for the 11 SOC teams and Ironton St. Joseph (which I also do since my cousins' kids play for them.)

So please get them on Sunday cause they are done and in my way now. :razz:

:aaaaa28 :aaaaa114

rxburgfan
All State

Re: I need someone from these teams to pick up CDs Sunday:

Post by rxburgfan »

drrabbit you have out done yourself again. i and many others thank you for your pictures and commitment to youth sports.

hot dog at a soccer game $2.00
admission to soccer game $5.00
pictures of our kids.....priceless

thank you drrabbit.

InTheStands
Waterboy

Re: I need someone from these teams to pick up CDs Sunday:

Post by InTheStands »

For all the years that my children were in sports, I have CD's provided by drrabbit. How wonderful it is to be able to go back to each season, each sport and see the pictures, watch the videos and close my eyes and pretend they were young again................thanks again for ALL you do.....

Return to “Soccer”