SOC I 2009

Who's gonna be 2009 SOC I champs?

Total votes: 0

CharlieHustle
All Conference

SOC I 2009

Post by CharlieHustle »

Who's the top pick for the SOC I? And how do you think the teams will perform?

-varsity-2.0
Waterboy

Re: SOC I 2009

Post by -varsity-2.0 »

I think it will be between new boston and south webster because nb is suppose to behavin some new talent come forward and play for the 09 season and sw was relatively a young team last year so i think it be down to the wire but i got NB all the way .............

CharlieHustle
All Conference

Post by CharlieHustle »

I agree Mr. Varsity 2.0, I have NB pulling out a close race. They have excellent talent coming up this season.

drrabbit
All State

Post by drrabbit »

South Webster wins this year and New Boston in 2-3 years. Too much/too experienced on the talent for the Jeeps. New Boston's talent will need some seasoning.

soccerfix
Varsity

Post by soccerfix »

Webster might be the best team in both divisions in 2009.

Keagan
Riding the Bench

Post by Keagan »

It depends how many more transfer due to basketball program. My pick will come after the first day of school next year.

lovevball8
Freshman Team

Post by lovevball8 »

I don't mean to be rude, but if you're referring to Webster boys transferring, most (notice I said most not all) of those boys would have a hard time getting playing time at a school with a better basketball program. And, the boys who love soccer aren't going anywhere. SW will be good next year; you can take that to the bank. Lastly, if a player is good they'll make their own team good they don't have to leave that's the easy route. But, my grandpa always said the grass may be greener on the other side but that's usually 'cause there's a septic tank underneath.

Keagan
Riding the Bench

Post by Keagan »

Just stating what the grumblings are by parents around the area. Well, the soc as a whole is down this year (basketball), I think a good player could make his or her team better if put in the postion to suceed. My grandpa is a farmer and always told me boy don't stand around in **** it will get all over you. But to argue basketball is better to be done on that listing. Just simply put soccer wise I said I'll make a call after school starts next year.

Keegan
Freshman Team

Post by Keegan »

I'll take webster in the SOC 1. They still have a core of good young players that have gotten some good varsity experience over the past couple of seasons. No other team looked like they really challenged the Jeeps this year in the conference and I look for them to remain SOC Champs.

-varsity-
JV Team

Post by -varsity- »

new boston in a tight race

soccer11
Waterboy

Post by soccer11 »

i would honestly say that valley could win it or at least get a share with SW

tartanguard/forward
Waterboy

Post by tartanguard/forward »

Im goin with new Boston, russell is a beast and so is henson

thenoose
Freshman Team

Post by thenoose »

drrabbit wrote:South Webster wins this year and New Boston in 2-3 years. Too much/too experienced on the talent for the Jeeps. New Boston's talent will need some seasoning.

I agree with drrabbit on this one. South Webster will be decently strong this year and in a few years New Boston will be up there as well

The Punisher
Riding the Bench

Post by The Punisher »

Look for Eastern to surprise some people. I'm not saying that they will or won't win every game...I just feel that people will be ambushed by their performance on the field.

Fyffe16
Waterboy

Post by Fyffe16 »

I can't believe that valley hasnt got a vote until now.... South Webster is the most talented team in SOC I, but talent only gets you so far.
1. South Webster
2.Valley (it will be closer than most people think between teams one and two)
3. New Boston
4. Clay
5. Eastern

Return to “Soccer”