WHEELERSBURG AT SOUTH WEBSTER 10-02

soccerfix
Varsity

WHEELERSBURG AT SOUTH WEBSTER 10-02

Post by soccerfix »

Quite an interesting game. Webster plays Athens tough. One of Webster's own coming home to play. Should be quite the game.

GoCats
Riding the Bench

Re: WHEELERSBURG AT SOUTH WEBSTER 10-02

Post by GoCats »

Big game 9-30 for the jeeps. Valley coming off of a tie with an undefeated St. Joe team 10-0, I believe at the time of the game. Jeeps better not look to far past the INDAINS they shut out St. Joe.

lovevball8
Freshman Team

Post by lovevball8 »

This will be a tough match. I'm quite sure it will be an emotional and highly charged game. Look for both teams to play great, SW has home field advantage, and, I'd say, somethings to prove. Go Jeeps!

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Hopefully the focus is on the teams playing, not one individual. I remember the exact situation about eleven years ago...Webster player transfers to Minford and the players were so concerned about shutting him down, that they lost their focus/cool and were beaten both games.

This game is probably for a #1 seed in the tourney, not about proving someone wrong. Webster has way too much going for it this year to become consumed with a single player. Good luck to both teams on a hard-fought, injury-free game. Would not be surprised at all to see it end in a tie.*

lovevball8
Freshman Team

Post by lovevball8 »

Art,

I think the Jeeps will not be focused on one player as Burg as more than one threat, and this is a huge match b/c of tourney seeding. Both teams will be prepared. Looking forward to the game, but still rooting for my Jeeps!

Return to “Soccer”