Best female soccer players

osumufan
SE

Re: Best female soccer players

Post by osumufan »

Add Amy Lien and Katie Burgess ( a freshman who has started just about every game) and with Kayla Fletcher the Pointers have 3 great girls playing just about the whole game. Both Katie and Kayla have scored goals this season. Amy plays defender in her defense! This is all on the boys team!!!

rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

girl from south point. i believe her name is kayla? really nice player. holds her own against any boy.

WitnessProtection
All Conference

Post by WitnessProtection »

Allie Troester from Gallia Academy certainly needs to be mentioned here. Allie is the goalkeeper on the boys' team, since GAHS does not field a girls' squad. She is a junior who has drawn the attention of several D-I college coaches in Ohio. She stands about 6-foot-1 and has great hands and good feet. This is her second full season as the starting keeper at GAHS. She was an All-SE District selection in 2007 as a sophomore and should earn that same distinction this season.

tdbuk89
Waterboy

Post by tdbuk89 »

Katie Burgess, Freshman at South Point is as good as anyone I saw play against South Point. Katie is a starter on WVSC Rowdies U14 club team, this team is four time state champion in West Virginia which has lots of girls high school soccer teams. Amy Lien and Kayla Fletcher of South Point are very good players too.

Tigereyez
Riding the Bench

Post by Tigereyez »

pcohio wrote:Waverly's Ari Leslie is the only female to get Varsity action for the Tigers since 2000...
Waverly's JV team has 4-5 females getting significant minutes and the Junior High team has another 7 females playing...Waverly could also benefit from an all-girls team!

Danielle Morgan graduated from Waverly last year and played soccer for Coach Murphy. She earned honorable mention All-American Mideast Conference as a Freshman for Shawnee State University. Four goals and four assists. Go Dani!!!

redandgold
Waterboy

Post by redandgold »

brittany steinbrook from chillicothe is a fantstic goalie. before playing against that team, my daughters are always mentioning her name. she definitely deserves a lot of credit.

sportsfanatic85
Varsity

Post by sportsfanatic85 »

I believe that Candace Chapman and Meredith Ridge from Jackson; Haley Figlestalher and Janelle Muck from Minford, Mycheal Hamilton from New Boston;
and Ari Leslie from Waverly are really good players. There are others, but that is
to just name a few.

rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

Raider 6109. You are on girls soccer post. Either you are pretending not to like girls soccer or maybe just hoping to find a potential name for a possible date? Best of luck either way.

Mr_player
Freshman Team

Post by Mr_player »

are there many girl goalies on boys teams? i know of a couple, and they hold up pretty well

-varsity-
JV Team

Post by -varsity- »

mychael hamiltonfrom new boston is an absolute beast on defense..i'll take her against just about any guy in southern ohio.

cbaseball33
Freshman Team

Post by cbaseball33 »

Holly Hempill-Clay is an awesome goalie and she plays on the boys team.

-varsity-
JV Team

Post by -varsity- »

Ok? So does Mychael Hamilton

Frank The Tank
Waterboy

Post by Frank The Tank »

Holly Hempill without a doubt

rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

koondogger. with a word like intrinsically i see your putting that word for the day caledendar to good use. can't wait to see what tomorrow's word could be.

CANNIBAL
All Conference

Post by CANNIBAL »

colton clark from piketon.
she is a very good goalie.

Return to “Soccer”