Valley Indians @ SW Jeeps - round 2 - 9/24

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Re: Valley Indians @ SW Jeeps - round 2 - 9/24

Post by jazzfingers888 »

Wow this is one time when I don't have to defend myself. RedcardA$$clown is the only person I've ever seen to try to compose a comeback and end up making himself look even more pathetic. Haha. Thanks for the good laugh little guy. Next time don't "burn" the wacky weed before you attempt to post. One more thing, my Mom's number and my Dad's # have one digit difference... Please stop texting my Dad, he doesn't putt from the rough like you. He's also not handy with a football bat like you are. Once again RC, taste the powder beeeeeeeyooooooootch!

Redcard
Freshman Team

Post by Redcard »

jazzhands88 wrote:Wow this is one time when I don't have to defend myself. RedcardA$$clown is the only person I've ever seen to try to compose a comeback and end up making himself look even more pathetic. Haha. Thanks for the good laugh little guy. Next time don't "burn" the wacky weed before you attempt to post. One more thing, my Mom's number and my Dad's # have one digit difference... Please stop texting my Dad, he doesn't putt from the rough like you. He's also not handy with a football bat like you are. Once again RC, taste the powder beeeeeeeyooooooootch!
What powder jack handoff ? U can't even pull off the football bat analogy correctly. Dealing with u clowns is like teaching quantum physics at Vern riffe

realfutbol
Riding the Bench

Post by realfutbol »

Ole red going Vern Riffe is even lower then going after someone's mom or dad?
I agree with Jazzy you r a moron. Lets get some soccer insight off u sometime.

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

ELE!!!! EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!!!! JK in all seriousness rojocardo, as my Spanish friends would say, Rojocardo es mucho loco!!!! Just give up you goon

D4hero
Freshman Team

Post by D4hero »

redcards get bad rep on here i think hes funny

:aaaaa24

:aaaaa115 :aaaaa115 :aaaaa115 :aaaaa115

Return to “Soccer”