SOC Scores and Standings

vballsoccer178
JV Team

Re: SOC Scores and Standings

Post by vballsoccer178 »

I mostly track the SOC games, but also other games that are posted on here. It's easy to overlook results that are posted late.

All teams should play 16 games. Feel free to update the information

GaryGroundhawg
Riding the Bench

Post by GaryGroundhawg »

Yes, make up games.

goUK
Varsity

Post by goUK »

Some teams have regularly scheduled games this week. I sure wouldnt want a whole week off before a tournament game. I could see only having one game though.

athlete1120
Waterboy

Post by athlete1120 »

Congrats to waverly and south webster for taking home the SOC titles.

drrabbit
All State

Post by drrabbit »

rockyraccoon wrote:Even if NW would have played for the 0 - 0 tie, I think Waverly would have still won the SOC by 1 point, but overall a good showing and a good finish to the season by NW. Congrats to Waverly on the SOC II championship. Good luck to all team in the tourney. Draws are this Sunday, will be interesting to hear the seedings on Sunday night.
Actually Wheelersburg and Waverly would have tied for the SOC if that had happened.

soccerfix
Varsity

Post by soccerfix »

Drrabbit I tried to tell Rocky that two weeks ago.

rockyraccoon
All Conference

Post by rockyraccoon »

In my defense, I was not aware that the burg had a make up game with Eastern. so, phhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!

drrabbit
All State

Post by drrabbit »

soccerfix wrote:Drrabbit I tried to tell Rocky that two weeks ago.
Sorry due to family circumstances, my reading on this site has been very sparse this season: Limited only to Sunday-Tuesday usually as I try to gather information for the article each week.

soccerfix
Varsity

Post by soccerfix »

Drrabbit, that was not sarcasm meant towards you.

bunt pirate
Freshman Team

Post by bunt pirate »

i didnt take it as sarcasm... but i do applaud drrabbit for all the great work and stats provided over the years... greatly appreciated !

drrabbit
All State

Post by drrabbit »

I did not take offense at anyone's comments but my comments did not convey my intentions well. (Always a problem with the written conversation where we cannot judge tone and expression like in face to face conversation.) I have had comments made to me (off the board) that assumes that I have been on here often this season. I was just trying to say that I have missed much of the conversations and posts this year as I have just been skim reading even when I have been on here and so had missed where that had been talked about previously. :)

rockyraccoon
All Conference

Post by rockyraccoon »

Certainly no offense taken on my part. The Rabbit Doc has done more for soccer than anyone in this area, and if you don't suscribe to the Scioto Voice ($20/year), you are missing his/her best work. The sports coverage of soccer, and all sports, in that paper lets readers know that there more than just football and baseketball in Southern Ohio.

Primetime
Waterboy

Post by Primetime »

eastern needs a different coach..the coach now throws the ball out at practice lets them do whatever while he texts the entire time.

socman
Varsity

Post by socman »

Waverly began their competitive preseason preparations with a 2nd place finish at the Quaker Cup at Wilmington College on Saturday.

3-0 vs. Wapokoneta
4-1 vs. West Muskingum
2-0 vs. Graham
0-1 vs. Lemon Monroe (Championship)

Return to “Soccer”