Logan-Hocking Times announces Kevin Dunigan as new Sports Editor

AHS_Stephens
JV Team

Logan-Hocking Times announces Kevin Dunigan as new Sports Editor

Post by AHS_Stephens »

Logan-Hocking Times is excited to announce Kevin Dunigan will be taking over as LHT Sports Editor beginning immediately. He is replacing the newly retired Craig Dunn, who has been writing for LHT since its inception in November 2020. Although Dunn will be missed, Dunigan is no stranger to the sports world and is looking forward to getting back in.

https://www.loganhockingtimes.com/artic ... xXC1CmbVL4

Dunigan Facebook message:
Well, the cat is out of the bag as the old saying goes; haha. I am very excited to say I have been asked and accepted a spot back where it all began 25 years ago. I will be joining the Logan-Hocking Times as their new Sports Editor, filling the huge void left by Craig Dunn, a man I've known and admired for over 40 years. I know those shoes will be very very hard to fill, but I will do my very best to continue this journey to promote local athletes and their accomplishments, which I started 25 years ago with the Logan Daily News from 1998-2001.
I have Irish blood, but I am sure if you get closer to my heart, there is Purple and White flowing through it. This will be in addition to my full-time job, so I will do all I can to make it to as many games as I can, and I will once again rely on the great coaches and any info they can provide for nights I may not be able to get out to the games. I am excited to be back where it all started in print and now digital media, and I will dust off my pen and crack my knuckles to get typing again. I will continue to do local radio and webcasts when the opportunity arises, as I still enjoy that a lot.
Thank you, Deb Tobin, for choosing me to continue the long-standing dedication to Logan Athletes and the community promoting our local athletes.

Return to “Girls Basketball”