Portsmouth West Lady Senators are District Champs

OldCoach
Waterboy

Portsmouth West Lady Senators are District Champs

Post by OldCoach »

Congratulations to the Lady Senators on their first ever district championship. I was impressed with how well they played as a team in their come from behind victory over Portsmouth in the championship game. This a team is as mentally tough as any team I've ever seen and they play as hard as any team I've seen. Good luck the rest of the way.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Re: Portsmouth West Lady Senators are District Champs

Post by biggdowgg »

Congratulations to the lady senators , tough loss for my Trojans but you all earned it even though my team lost I really enjoyed watching some great basketball 🏀.

Good luck , keep playing hard

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Re: Portsmouth West Lady Senators are District Champs

Post by danicalifornia »

Really special group. They got great minutes off the bench from Rollins yesterday. Andre has hit some big shots for them in the season, but it makes sense to cut the rotation even more than usual in a game like that.

I’ve been able to watch some really good teams this year and West is near the top. They are truly a team and have the 5 offensive options, taking advantage of whatever weakness the opponent may have.

Sydney McDermott’s elbow jumper should go down in West history as one of their biggest shots ever.

Return to “Girls Basketball”