SW vs. Trimble - District Finals

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Re: SW vs. Trimble - District Finals

Post by Tomcat Queen »

Beckster82 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:25 pm
Athens10 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:56 pm The oxygen mask was great advice! 29 points, almost 20 rebounds?! 😂😂😂😂

I hope you stick around to post after the Jeeps send to the cats to the kill shelter tonight for good.
Gray Cat wrote: Honestly this game won't be that close. I was worried originally when SW was in our bracket. But after watching the game replays and getting information from other teams that beat SW the Lady Cats know exactly how to win this game. We'll score a lot and we know how to defend the one good player you have. So, I'll say Lady Cats by double digits and off to the regionals. Let us know on here how you like the changes we made for this game won't you sneaky? :o
Okay. :mrgreen:
Gray cat done lost all his gray matter up there in the hills of Glooster
[/quote]

He tried to delete that post but I had a screenshot LOL.
[/quote]
Tomcat Queen wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:58 am
The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:49 pm Looking forward to the Jeeps beating the brakes off the cats again for the title.
Thats all ancient histroy. My girls will win this one by 10.
[/quote]

The oxygen mask was great advice! 29 points, almost 20 rebounds?! 😂😂😂😂

Mm I think 44 dominated tonight with the rest of the team playing great defense!! Imler guarded Claxton very well!! Eat crow swanker u fed fuel to the fire !!
[/quote]

Yep that oxygen mask comment was a hoot. But it backfired on Swanker. He sounds like a funny guy but he's wrong a lot, at least with his comments and predictions about Trimble.

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.
Pitstop Billy
Freshman Team

Post by Pitstop Billy »

Yeah that stuff gets old. But it's all in fun I guess. Good luck to the team over the hill. You got a he11 of a run going so keep it up.

Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:34 am
The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:06 am
Beckster82 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:35 pm

Bri is the only player they need to concentrate on!! And to say what you did about a kid is real classy! I don’t know who you are but you need to remember these a kids play basketball it’s not the NBA!!!

We don’t need to cheat! If there not afraid of us than why was they scouting us the other night when we beat symmes valley!!

Trust me we will be just fine!!
Yea, it's just a "kid" unless they play on a team that beats your team. Then you can say whatever you want about them and think you should get away with it. I don't like Ghost, but I am willing to bet that he didn't send an email to Trimble's AD bad mouthing one of their players. Ring a bell?
Oh Ultimate Lancer can we make up now or do you still hate us. :)

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

Beckster82 wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:27 am
The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:34 am
The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:06 am

Yea, it's just a "kid" unless they play on a team that beats your team. Then you can say whatever you want about them and think you should get away with it. I don't like Ghost, but I am willing to bet that he didn't send an email to Trimble's AD bad mouthing one of their players. Ring a bell?
Oh Ultimate Lancer can we make up now or do you still hate us. :)
Why would I hate you? We shocked you and stole that TVC championship away. That sent you in to a tirade that lasted for days and caused you to spout curse words toward our players and to send a nasty email to our AD. I think the outrage and hatred is from your side. :mrgreen:

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
Ellifritz
Waterboy

Post by Ellifritz »

The mental work they did really paid off in this game. The Lady Cats were finally able to play to their potential. More the same this week.

Getting players, coaches and teams mentally prepared to perform at the highest levels. Go Bobcats!

Return to “Girls Basketball”