Marauders making statement

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Marauders making statement

Post by Orange and Brown »

Solomon wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:10 pm Bartoe without a doubt! She averaged over 23 points in TVC games. Trust me, Hawley, Grinstead, or Hurd, could NOT hold Bartoe’s sports bra.
You are a little late to the conversation.
Coaches already voted.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

Yes. The coaches have already voted; however, I can still maintain an opinion. My opinion is, this is a travesty. I am not taking anything away from Grinstead, she is a very fine player. But, it was Teagan Bartoe that had the best TVC season. In Vinton County's six toughest league games, Bartoe rose to the occasion by averaging 22 plus points a game, and 5 assists. In the "easier" games, she barely played three quarters. Furthermore, it could be argued she was the best player on the team of an already loaded team that WON THE CONFERENCE. Now, I know there will be some coaches say, Bartoe may not be the best player on the team, and Cameron Zinn may be, then again, I would refer you to Bartoe's stats in her TVC games. EITHER WAY...this is not a good look for the TVC.

And you argue different, then I say, Eli Radabaugh of Vinton County, Derrick Welsh of Athens, Cyan Ervin of Wellston, or Colter Cleland of Meigs, are just as deserving and probably should have won over Kyler D'Augustino of Alexander. Samesies.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

Mack Hurd, maybe not POY this year. But personally I think the leagues best player. I admit I only got to see some games BMG media livestreamed Wellston and VC. So I haven't saw all teams and players. But I think I saw " the top" of the league. My opinion Hurd going to D1 Youngstown State speaks for itself. Love how she plays.

PorchDog90
Waterboy

Post by PorchDog90 »

hawkeyepierce wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:28 pm Yes. The coaches have already voted; however, I can still maintain an opinion. My opinion is, this is a travesty. I am not taking anything away from Grinstead, she is a very fine player. But, it was Teagan Bartoe that had the best TVC season. In Vinton County's six toughest league games, Bartoe rose to the occasion by averaging 22 plus points a game, and 5 assists. In the "easier" games, she barely played three quarters. Furthermore, it could be argued she was the best player on the team of an already loaded team that WON THE CONFERENCE. Now, I know there will be some coaches say, Bartoe may not be the best player on the team, and Cameron Zinn may be, then again, I would refer you to Bartoe's stats in her TVC games. EITHER WAY...this is not a good look for the TVC.

And you argue different, then I say, Eli Radabaugh of Vinton County, Derrick Welsh of Athens, Cyan Ervin of Wellston, or Colter Cleland of Meigs, are just as deserving and probably should have won over Kyler D'Augustino of Alexander. Samesies.
LOL!!!! Grinstead was hands down best player in the TVC Ohio!!! Best defender, best offensive player, best passer and just most important player to her team. You can’t say someone that didn’t play defense and was the 2nd best player on their team was the best.

Return to “Girls Basketball”