SW vs ND feb 23rd at Jackson

Webster pride
Freshman Team

SW vs ND feb 23rd at Jackson

Post by Webster pride »

I got SW in the upset of 21-1 ND!

Let's go jeeps

Sw play alot better schedule and I think Sw goes 21-1, 20-2 plAying those teams that ND did!

dirt_cinders
JV Team

Re: SW vs ND feb 23rd at Jackson

Post by dirt_cinders »

22 -1 and no upset. Too many senior girls on this ND team for a let down. They know what is at stake and know they will need to be ready to play because SW is a good team from a great basketball community with great support.

Would you have went 22 - 1 with ND schedule is speculation. The only thing that is a fact is that ND did.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

didnt take long for a SW fan to start the trash talking. No problem at all discussing the matchup , It's perfectly fine to even say " my teams gonna beat your team" But when you mouthing off about " we woulda won 20 also playing " those teams" it's just sour grapes and prob not reflective of the good folks from SW that I know . MD

Esully63
Freshman Team

Post by Esully63 »

dirt_cinders wrote:22 -1 and no upset. Too many senior girls on this ND team for a let down. They know what is at stake and know they will need to be ready to play because SW is a good team from a great basketball community with great support.

Would you have went 22 - 1 with ND schedule is speculation. The only thing that is a fact is that ND did.
Maybe with Notre Dame's coach!

WhiteWhiskers
JV Team

Post by WhiteWhiskers »

Esully63 wrote:
dirt_cinders wrote:22 -1 and no upset. Too many senior girls on this ND team for a let down. They know what is at stake and know they will need to be ready to play because SW is a good team from a great basketball community with great support.

SW's coach did an outstanding job with the team she could put on the floor. Let us not forget that she had one and sometimes two girl out of her top seven out for long stretches of the season. Now they are all back and the Jeeps are clicking on all cylindars. GO JEEPS GOOD JOB COACH

Fundamentals
Varsity

Post by Fundamentals »

ESully, quit knocking the Webster coach! She doesn't shoot the ball or hustle. I believe in the beginning you were all about SW, be happy for the kids that STAYEd and finished.

Webster's coach has done a great job, all but three losses were close at the end. A couple of games that I watched they should have won, if not for some interior post shots not falling, which a coach doesn't shoot. Last night Webster post players stepped it up for them. They seem to now have the girls that want to play. Great job to their coach and players, they don't just say oh well Next Year, but stepped up to say lets keep playing.

Yes, JD, has done a great job. Has a talented post in Arnzen, should be a good game. Least Webster only has to drive 30 minutes this time instead of 1hr and a half. Lol

svillegrad
Waterboy

Post by svillegrad »

Who was the girl who quit?

WhiteWhiskers
JV Team

Post by WhiteWhiskers »

svillegrad wrote:Who was the girl who quit?
Why does it matter? Let's concentrate on, and support the girls that are playing.
Good Luck Lady Jeeps!!! Keep It Going

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

Will be a battle of contrasting styles, will be a good game to catch.

ohiostbucks99
Freshman Team

Post by ohiostbucks99 »

I will take south webster by 15+

Esully63
Freshman Team

Post by Esully63 »

2thehoop wrote:ESully, quit knocking the Webster coach! She doesn't shoot the ball or hustle. I believe in the beginning you were all about SW, be happy for the kids that STAYEd and finished.

Webster's coach has done a great job, all but three losses were close at the end. A couple of games that I watched they should have won, if not for some interior post shots not falling, which a coach doesn't shoot. Last night Webster post players stepped it up for them. They seem to now have the girls that want to play. Great job to their coach and players, they don't just say oh well Next Year, but stepped up to say lets keep playing.

Yes, JD, has done a great job. Has a talented post in Arnzen, should be a good game. Least Webster only has to drive 30 minutes this time instead of 1hr and a half. Lol
Rose colored glasses! End of discussion!

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Of course ESully69 has to continuously bad mouth coaches on here. Get a life man? Kid? Whatever you are. Some of the kids get on here to read the crap you put and is sickening. They should be focusing on winning District Titles but have to read your garbage! Quit being so selfish and grow a pair! Good luck to all teams in the tourney! Just ignore EdSullivanShow69's posts!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Notre Dame 56
South Webster 54

What will prevail.....knowing how to win or being acclimated to a tougher schedule?

CharlieHustle
All Conference

Post by CharlieHustle »

Ironman92 wrote:Notre Dame 56
South Webster 54

What will prevail.....knowing how to win or being acclimated to a tougher schedule?
I think you meant "knowing how to win? Being acclimated to a tougher schedule? Or having Jen Arnzen?"

Esully63
Freshman Team

Post by Esully63 »

JuanMorales wrote:Of course ESully69 has to continuously bad mouth coaches on here. Get a life man? Kid? Whatever you are. Some of the kids get on here to read the crap you put and is sickening. They should be focusing on winning District Titles but have to read your garbage! Quit being so selfish and grow a pair! Good luck to all teams in the tourney! Just ignore EdSullivanShow69's posts!
Your a piece of work! I stated SW could be 21-1 in their conference if they had ND coach that was a compliment to NDs coach. Find me post where I am bashing coaches! The only negatives I have ever posted are on the subject of sportsmanship. I also don't remember posting anything about hoping some one looses, I did not even make a prediction on the game. I believe you read into this what you wanted to read into it, I believe you might want to grow up a bit yourself.

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Esully63 wrote:

need i say more EdSullivanShow69?? Everyone knows your intent with that pal! disgrace

D4hero
Freshman Team

Post by D4hero »

Oh stop it Ed, everyone knows who you are and what your intent with all this is. Quit acting like a 13 year old and grow up. These kids are competing for a District Championship, representing the school with great pride. Your pathetic attempt at creating drama is only embarassing yourself.

As for the game, GO JEEPS! I think it will be a very close game, but ill take the Jeeps by 3! Jeeps will have some trouble stopping Arnzen, but ill also say Kacie Hall puts up 20 points again!

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

WOOOw. Esodomy36 needs to pipe down and little bit and focus on the game. Should be a great one (so lets keep the talky about that). Whats a Jeeep? Nombre Uno!!!!

Esully63
Freshman Team

Post by Esully63 »

JuanMorales wrote:
Esully63 wrote:

need i say more EdSullivanShow69?? Everyone knows your intent with that pal! disgrace
I still dont see it. As I stated earlier I believe SW could have had that record with ND coach. A simple opinion, I am not the one blowing this out of the water. As far as D4Heros comment goes, I happen to have made the 1 1/2 hour drive to Athens the other night to support the girls, appearently you didnt see me! My intent was I believe SW would have had a better record with ND coach. If I wanted drama Im sure I could provide drama.

D4hero
Freshman Team

Post by D4hero »

Esully63 wrote: Injuries not the problem.
Esully63 wrote: Rose colored glasses! End of discussion!

You're right Esully, you haven't tried to create drama whatsoever.

So just out of curiousity, what was the problem? Ironically enough, the game that they had everyone healthy they beat an Eastern Pike team who only had 4 losses and won the Sectional. Sounds like maybe injuries WERE the problem, no?

And who's wearing the rose colored glasses exactly?

Congrats on driving to Athens for the game and being 'supportive,' I'm sure you had nothing negative to say throughout the entire game. What a great fan!

All I'm saying is, now's not the time for it. If you have complaints, save it for after the season. Make a whole thread about it for all I care. I just know my neice doesn't deserve to get on here and read any type of drama when they have a big game coming up. I'm extremely proud of her and all the kids involved and hope they can win a district championship DRAMA free. The only thing the KIDS deserve is support. END OF DISCUSSION!!

GO JEEEEEEEEEEPS!
Last edited by D4hero on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Girls Basketball”