Piketon Lady Redstreaks

reliob
Freshman Team

Piketon Lady Redstreaks

Post by reliob »

The girls are 4and 0 heading into the SVC part of their schedule. Keep up the hard work girls its paying off.

eagles73Taylor
SE

Re: Piketon Lady Redstreaks

Post by eagles73Taylor »

Westfall will be a good test of this years team! Good luck to the Lady Redstreaks!

reliob
Freshman Team

Post by reliob »

6 and 0 keep the wins comming girls. Great job .

johndeere
Riding the Bench

Post by johndeere »

Just waiting for the first loss. Then we will see what the faithful Piketon fans have tom say!!!

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

^^^^^Thanks Mr. Negativity! lol Go troll somewhere else!

Buckeye84
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye84 »

I would love to see the Piketon girls go far this year!!

Xtoxxviii
All State

Post by Xtoxxviii »

Is Piketon’s early season “Road Warrior” schedule tough love or NO love from the village’s A.D.?

svcSHOCK
Waterboy

Post by svcSHOCK »

i think the LADY STREAKS have done extremely well so far this season. It is still early to tell but i think they will be more of a threat in the top of the league than most people think. they are gonna give ADENA a run for their money this thursday, and i am overly confident that they will succeed and come out 7-0 after thursday.

oh and "johndeer"--thats what everyone said about piketon boys last year and look where they went. the phs girls have come so far so go be negative somewhere else, what you say is only more motivation for them to work even harder!!
EVERYONE IS WAITING ON THEM TO FAIL, but i'm sure they will prove us all wrong. i mean gosh, when was the last time PIKETON LADY REDSTREAKS were 6-0?? I have already been proven wrong, so now i will show them all my support becuase they have proved to me, THEY DESERVE IT.

reliob
Freshman Team

Post by reliob »

johndeere wrote:Just waiting for the first loss. Then we will see what the faithful Piketon fans have tom say!!!

The faithful Piketon fans have watched the girls have 2 win seasons , so we are going to enjoy this ride as far as it will take us. So johndeere keep coming back to this thread and see where we are, at the end of the year.

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

Xtoxxviii wrote:Is Piketon’s early season “Road Warrior” schedule tough love or NO love from the village’s A.D.?

Nope, hes to cheap to pay for officials and ticket takers at home! LOL

Xtoxxviii
All State

Post by Xtoxxviii »

lol
Some how I doubt that to be true……….

I think the SVC race is going to be a lot more interesting then most are expecting.

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

Congrats to Piketon on there early season success

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

I saw on WTP's website that the Lady Streaks have 4 players averaging in double figures so far this season, that's a tough, tough thing to matchup against. That makes it much more difficult of a matchup when you have that many that can score.

I hope they can keep their run going, at least until they run into Unioto, but it would be great to see all of the SVC schools make rapid progress like the Streaks have.

svcSHOCK
Waterboy

Post by svcSHOCK »

danicalifornia wrote:I saw on WTP's website that the Lady Streaks have 4 players averaging in double figures so far this season, that's a tough, tough thing to matchup against. That makes it much more difficult of a matchup when you have that many that can score.

I hope they can keep their run going, at least until they run into Unioto, but it would be great to see all of the SVC schools make rapid progress like the Streaks have.

i agree its gonna be tough for any team to matchup when the streaks have 4 players in double figures every game! you can pack it in the paint then leave HILL & SOUTHWORTH to get ya from the outside, then pull out on them and then you have BRABSON & PELPHREY to feed. thats gonna be tough. these girls have come a long way!

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

Coach Coreno is doing a great job with these young ladies. I have not heard a negative thing from parents or kids in the two years he has been there as their coach. He has them believing and working extremely had. Changing the mindset sometimes is the hardest thing ever in turning around the program. Bret has done this thus far. This program is taking huge strides. The 7th and 8th grade classes are very good and should continue the winning attitude.

svcSHOCK
Waterboy

Post by svcSHOCK »

i didnt get a chance to make it to the southeastern game.. what happend to the lady streaks?? they were on a roll?? its just one game though, sounds to me like they were physically and MENTALLY exhausted from that adena game. i hope they pull out of it and get 2 wins on monday and tuesday.AND GET PREPARED TO PLAY THERE NEXT SVC GAME VS. THE U.

anyone know anything about the SE game?

svcSHOCK
Waterboy

Post by svcSHOCK »

CONGRATS ON THE WIN TONIGHT STREAKS!! heard pelphrey was taken by sqad from the game, any word on what happend or how she is doing?>

Return to “Girls Basketball”