Chillicothe 50,Eastern Brown 32 FINAL

Black Panther
SEO

Chillicothe 50,Eastern Brown 32 FINAL

Post by Black Panther »

Good Luck and have a safe trip...
Last edited by Black Panther on Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chilli Master
Waterboy

Re: Chillicothe @ Eastern Brown

Post by Chilli Master »

GO CAVS KICK SOME BOOTY :lol:

route93
Freshman Team

Post by route93 »

Is this game on the radio? If not, any updates?

route93
Freshman Team

Post by route93 »

Nevermind, I solved my own problem. It's not on the radio but updated scores can be found at this link.

http://wkkj.com/pages/sportsscores.html
Last edited by route93 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

route93
Freshman Team

Post by route93 »

Final

Chillicothe 50
Eastern Brown 32

Black Panther
SEO

Re: Chillicothe 50,Eastern Brown 32 FINAL

Post by Black Panther »

The Lady Cavs played a little shorthanded tonight but still played an AWESOME game.Holly LeMay led the way with 12 big points (She has really impressed me all year with her play) And Monique Lee added 11 in route to victory!Congrats!!

Chilli Master
Waterboy

Post by Chilli Master »

WAY TO GO CAVS!!! THAT WAS A BUTTKICKING. CONGRATS TO COACH HUGHES
A GREAT JOB OF COACHING WITH 2 PLAYERS DOWN SHE WENT TO HER SENIORS FOR LEADERSHIP AND THEY STEPED UP IN A BIG WAY. KEEP USING THE BENCH AND WE WILL GO FAR IN THE TOURNAMENT.

Chilli Master
Waterboy

Post by Chilli Master »

Stanley Steamer wrote:yes congratulations to coach hughes she finally listened to someone who knew
what they were talking about. Keep listening to me and she will win her 1st title.
It pays to use a bench.

You are so full of it . She knows what she is doing. You really need to back off

CHS Fan
Waterboy

Post by CHS Fan »

Senior leadership definitely sparked the Ladies tonight! Vanessa Montgomery came in and played great defense and Meghan Martin's post passes have been greatly missed. She had some great assists! This is something that this team has needed all year. The whole game changed when these girls came off the bench. It sure will boost the Lady Cavs if Coach Hughes continues to use these girls!

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Chilli Master wrote:WAY TO GO CAVS!!! THAT WAS A BUTTKICKING. CONGRATS TO COACH HUGHES
A GREAT JOB OF COACHING WITH 2 PLAYERS DOWN SHE WENT TO HER SENIORS FOR LEADERSHIP AND THEY STEPED UP IN A BIG WAY. KEEP USING THE BENCH AND WE WILL GO FAR IN THE TOURNAMENT.

Yes,it was...very enthuisiastic Chillicothe crowd too...Not real big on numbers but big on emotion.I like seeing emotion on the court as well as in the stands....Good feel good win for sure...We needed it...

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

The Lady Cavs are now 8-3 on the year.They get back into SEOAL play Wed. night vs Gallia Academy.

GO CAVS!
Riding the Bench

Post by GO CAVS! »

DEFENSE - DEFENSE - DEFENSE!!!!

The Cavs only let Eastern score 9 points the first half! Eastern was outscored 12-2 in the second quarter alone!

Captain Cavalier
Freshman Team

Post by Captain Cavalier »

Stanley Steamer wrote:
Black Panther wrote:Good Luck and have a safe trip...

What happen to the original thread? Good Luck to both teams should be a great game.

The trash was taken out...But it seems to keep coming back...The bench was used more out of nesessity last night more than anything.I have to agree with Chilli Master...You really need to back off...We would apreciate your cooperation in this matter.Thank You!
Last edited by Captain Cavalier on Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Captain Cavalier
Freshman Team

GO CAVS! wrote:DEFENSE - DEFENSE - DEFENSE!!!!

The Cavs only let Eastern score 9 points the first half! Eastern was outscored 12-2 in the second quarter alone!

That was AWESOME! And to think the Lady Cavs were short two players makes that even more impressive.

Captain Cavalier
Freshman Team

Chilli Master wrote:
Stanley Steamer wrote:yes congratulations to coach hughes she finally listened to someone who knew
what they were talking about. Keep listening to me and she will win her 1st title.
It pays to use a bench.

You are so full of it . She knows what she is doing. You really need to back off

Yes,he is full of it...She is an AWESOME coach and PERSON...And yes,he needs to back off...I was begining to think it was just me that felt that way. :lol:

Return to “Girls Basketball”