Chillicothe 36, Gallia Academy 19 FINAL

Black Panther
SEO

Chillicothe 36, Gallia Academy 19 FINAL

Post by Black Panther »

The Lady Cavs won the first game in a blowout.Dont see it being much different this time... Good Luck Girls!
Last edited by Black Panther on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Slim Jim
Varsity

Re: Gallia Academy @ Chillicothe 1/14/09

Post by Slim Jim »

LETS GO LADY CAVS! KICK SOME BLUE ANGEL BOOTY!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Welcome back Ladies

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

GAHS seems to be on the right track GOOD LUCK GIRLS

Chilli Master
Waterboy

Post by Chilli Master »

Stanley Steamer wrote:Tonights game will not be a blowout. Chillicothe is playing without their best player who is injured. i can see an upset in this game if GAHS can pressure chiillicothe and make them turnover the ball they would have a shot to win this game. Coach Hughes has no true point guard little pressure and they always turn it over.

i agree with you that we have no point guard, but we don't need one agianst this team.
i have to once again agree with the black panther this game will be blowout . GAHS will be taken to the black panthers favorite word the woodshed....

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Chilli Master wrote:
Stanley Steamer wrote:Tonights game will not be a blowout. Chillicothe is playing without their best player who is injured. i can see an upset in this game if GAHS can pressure chiillicothe and make them turnover the ball they would have a shot to win this game. Coach Hughes has no true point guard little pressure and they always turn it over.

i agree with you that we have no point guard, but we don't need one agianst this team.
i have to once again agree with the black panther this game will be blowout . GAHS will be taken to the black panthers favorite word the woodshed....

THANK YOU!

Chilli Master
Waterboy

Post by Chilli Master »

no problem anything to put him in his place. I wasn't able to make it to the game tonight
could you please let me know the outcome

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Do I see a upset????

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Chilli Master wrote:no problem anything to put him in his place. I wasn't able to make it to the game tonight
could you please let me know the outcome

36-19 Chilly wins! You're welcome!

CHS Fan
Waterboy

Re: Chillicothe 36, Gallia Academy 19 FINAL

Post by CHS Fan »

Chillicothe had no problem with the Blue Angels tonight and I do agree that turnovers are a problem for this team. However, there is a Lady Cav that is a true point guard. She knows how to get the ball down the floor, shoot and pass to the post. In the last few games her playing time has improved but I still feel it's a shame that Coach Hughes isn't using her more. She is the ideal canidate for what is missing. I know that many agree because every game it's a topic of conversation among the fans.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Chilli Master wrote:

You have PM Chilli Master! Check your inbox...

GO CAVS!
Riding the Bench

Post by GO CAVS! »

Your right there is no TRUE point guard. But you do not need a true point guard when your defense only allows 4 points the first quarter, 2 points in the second quarter and 2 points the third quarter!!!!
Let Coach Hughes coach, she knows what she is doing. You can't argue with a record of 9-3 overall and UNDEFEATED in the league! The non true point guards hit at least 6 three pointers tonight.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

GO CAVS! wrote:Your right there is no TRUE point guard. But you do not need a true point guard when your defense only allows 4 points the first quarter, 2 points in the second quarter and 2 points the third quarter!!!!
Let Coach Hughes coach, she knows what she is doing. You can't argue with a record of 9-3 overall and UNDEFEATED in the league! The non true point guards hit at least 6 three pointers tonight.

That is true!! Hannah and Monique have a nice stroke from beyond the arc right now...And you cant beat the hustle of Holly LeMay.All the girls put it on the line for Coach Hughes.And as a coach that's all you can ask for...At least thats what I would want from a team...This team is not selfish...They are all TEAM players. Best wishes to Jasmine Vinson! Hope you get back to playing sooner than later...We will need her down the stretch...
Last edited by Black Panther on Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Late 70s Logan grad
Freshman Team

Post by Late 70s Logan grad »

Does anyone know the final score of the JV game or at least know who won? Thanks.

GO CAVS!
Riding the Bench

Post by GO CAVS! »

The Cavs JV lost -- by 3 points I think. They were down by a big margin and fought their way back to tie it.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

4ever I can remember when Chilly was like a 1st round bye,When on your schedule. But there hard nose coach has turn the program around.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Stanley Steamer wrote:SO COACH HUHES LISTENS TO THE STEAM AGAIN AND WINS 2 IN A ROW.
It's Hughes...Not HUHES...

Return to “Girls Basketball”