SEOPS HOF

Re: Oak Hill vs. Fairland

Post by d-5 »

Fairland by 12

smartguy06
Freshman Team

Post by smartguy06 »

It's going to be a great game! Whoever wins this game is probably going to play Africentric for the regional championship.

Slim Jim
Varsity

Post by Slim Jim »

How much will tickets be at the gate for this game? Do they charge to park at the Convo and how much? Thanks!

dream_crusher80
Riding the Bench

Post by dream_crusher80 »

I think this will be one of the best games of the year. The Oak Hill full court press will wear the Lady Dragons down and the Caudill kid will make Stapleton earn her points. If Stapleton gets in foul trouble early it could be a blow out. I will say Oak Hill by 3.

ohst#1
Freshman Team

Post by ohst#1 »

dream_crusher80 wrote:I think this will be one of the best games of the year. The Oak Hill full court press will wear the Lady Dragons down and the Caudill kid will make Stapleton earn her points. If Stapleton gets in foul trouble early it could be a blow out. I will say Oak Hill by 3.
i agree it will b a good game, we passed through the press just fine the first time we played oakhill,and as i have stated before stapleton has played against caudill before i dont remember stapleton having any probs. fairland by 14-again:)

urban buck
Varsity

Post by urban buck »

Oak Hill prevails.

ohiostbucks99
Freshman Team

Post by ohiostbucks99 »

after watching both games saturday, imo oak hill is playing better and will win this one. very rare to beat oak hill once in a season let alone twice...oaks roll

ohst#1
Freshman Team

Post by ohst#1 »

:) theres nothing better than loyal fans :)

earp
S

Post by earp »

I think this game will be very close from start to finish.I watched Oak Hill and Adena yesterday and I just didnt see where the Caudill girl made that big of a difference.I definetly give the talent edge to Fairland and the tourney experience to Oak Hill.Dragons have anwsered the call in close games all year though so I say Fairland by 3-5 points :mrgreen:

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

earp wrote:I think this game will be very close from start to finish.I watched Oak Hill and Adena yesterday and I just didnt see where the Caudill girl made that big of a difference.I definetly give the talent edge to Fairland and the tourney experience to Oak Hill.Dragons have anwsered the call in close games all year though so I say Fairland by 3-5 points :mrgreen:
Ask the coaches that had to prepare for the Lady Oaks with Caudill back in the line-up.

ohst#1
Freshman Team

Post by ohst#1 »

Slim Jim wrote:How much will tickets be at the gate for this game? Do they charge to park at the Convo and how much? Thanks!
if u purchase tickets from the schools that r playing they r 6.00 if u wait and get them at the convo they r 8.00

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

Parking is $5, unless you have the need to walk a good distance.

smartguy06
Freshman Team

Post by smartguy06 »

Will this game be carried on the radio?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I'd be shocked if Buzz isn't on the radio....96.7 or 97.7

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

so far parking has been 5 dollars. i dont see that changing. admission for the boys games has been 6 dollars a night. not sure if they raise the price or not the farther you go.

GLO
Waterboy

Post by GLO »

ohst#1 wrote:
dream_crusher80 wrote:I think this will be one of the best games of the year. The Oak Hill full court press will wear the Lady Dragons down and the Caudill kid will make Stapleton earn her points. If Stapleton gets in foul trouble early it could be a blow out. I will say Oak Hill by 3.
i agree it will b a good game, we passed through the press just fine the first time we played oakhill,and as i have stated before stapleton has played against caudill before i dont remember stapleton having any probs. fairland by 14-again:)
I was at both games last year and this year, quite frankly I don't remember Stapleton even playing at St. Joe(she had no impact in that game) Caudill guarded Sang, their best player at that time! Caudill, again IMO is twice the player of Stapleton (speed, quickness, athleticism, knowledge of game, strength, focus) I am not taking anything from Stapleton, she had her way with the Lady Oaks at Chespeake!

Oak Hill had their worst game of the season vs Fairland at Chespeake, Fairland had one of their best game of their season! (refs didn't help the Lady Oaks out that day either!) I do believe this will be a battle, but I think the Lady Oaks are ready! GO LADY OAKS!!!!

Praying for a good, injury free game! Lady Oaks by 9!

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

LETS GO LADY OAKS!
You have been here before. You will be prepared. We will be there to cheer you on. We are proud of you and last but not least.. WE BELIEVE!

dreamweaver
Varsity

Post by dreamweaver »

Good Luck Oak Hill! Way more disciplined and experienced team than Fairland. It might be close but with Hale, Caudill, and Butler they will not make the same mistake twice.

Return to “Girls Basketball”