Valley 53, South Webster 43

jeep80
Varsity

Valley 53, South Webster 43

Post by jeep80 »

Whitney Baer (or Baird. is that correct? Hard to tell on the webcast). A Freshman for Valley scored 18 I think. She Is gonna be a good one! She has good poise and basketball instincts. And that is something you can't coach young kids.
Valley will be a good team this season. Looking forward to the rematch.

South Webster looked lost most of the night. Couldn't hit the ocean from the beach. But the nucleus is there from what I saw. They just need to settle down, work on the fundementals, and just play!! Have some fun! They looked very tight.
Kayla is expected to be back in a couple of weeks, but the longer the girls can play without her and master the game the better. It will just make them stronger come tournament time.

Keep your heads up Lady Jeeps.

favabeans
Varsity

Re: Valley 53, South Webster 43

Post by favabeans »

I think it's Bear. It seemed like everything she put up went in last night. She's going to be a big threat to teams this year.

You are right about the Jeeps. They played very tight and couldn't buy a basket. They did seem to come together the last quarter but it was too late. Hopefully they will pull it together for Thursday at West.

Hey Jeep80, are you going to make it home for any games this year? Glad you got to see the game last night.

jeep80
Varsity

Post by jeep80 »

I've got a few dates picked out. A Thursday (Girls), Friday/Saturday (Boys) 3 day stretch.
There are 2 times this season it occurs. I just have to decide.

bigbluedawg
Waterboy

Post by bigbluedawg »

webcast? audio and video? where can one access that for future games???

Return to “Girls Basketball”