Barnesville's Keylor ready to claim state free throw mark

carbon_dated
All State

Barnesville's Keylor ready to claim state free throw mark

Post by carbon_dated »

This amazing Keylor girl from Barnesville High, which claimed the OVAC 3-A title this past weekend, is closing in on an unbelievable record for free throw shooting.
After her 8-for-8 performance vs. Fort Frye in a Sectional win, Wednesday, she's now 73-for-74 from the foul line.
Somehow, the OHSAA doesn't want to credit her with the record until she attempts at least 80. So, I guess she needs to get to the line six times vs. Martins Ferry in the sectional Division III final for the record.
I know she made her first 27 shots, missed one at Union Local, then has made 56 straight.
That's an least a Sports Illustrated Faces in the Crowd I'd say.

kcarth305
JV Team

Post by kcarth305 »

Wow, that's quite an accomplishment for any high school girls basketball player to achieve. She should get the recognition she deserves for it.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

CD - Truly an amazing accomplishment for this young lady, whether or not the record gets recognized by OHSAA.

If this young lady is who I think she is, I'm not surprised...... 8)

Congratulations!

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
Region 15
JV Team

Post by Region 15 »

Is there a D1 male college player in America that can shoot this well?..............defiantly not even one in the ball park at WVU.

kcarth305
JV Team

Post by kcarth305 »

That's an interesting question, Region 15. I would also like to know if there is a D1 college men's player who can shoot that well.

Return to “Girls Basketball”