Clay 10-5 vs New Boston 14-1 thursday Feb 7 State Playoffs?

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Clay 10-5 vs New Boston 14-1 thursday Feb 7 State Playoffs?

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

New Boston just won the SOC 1 Championship. Whats your thoughts on this game.

waydowntown
Freshman Team

Post by waydowntown »

Clay is one of the teams who have actually beat the Lady Tigers this season, but I think I'm going to go with NB in this one. Hopefully it turns out to be a good one. Would like to see Clay come out on top, but I guess I'll just have to wait and hope...Good Luck to both teams!

G&B from huddle
JV Team

Post by G&B from huddle »

My time to stir the pot. I was at Clay when the Lady Panthers beat New Boston. I have also seen NB beat Notre Dame and Western.
I honestly think it all depends what New Boston team shows up and how well Clay shoots the ball.
At Waverly Clay shot awful and was able to escape by one point. The guard play of Castle and Belcher and the post play of Adams is key for a Clay win. "It's hard to beat a good team twice" One of these teams will beat a good time twice.
Wiley and the Buckleys will need a big game for the Tigers to advance this one has the makings of a classic see all Thursday night.

THE'GENERAL'
Freshman Team

Post by THE'GENERAL' »

any score?

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Tigers win

Post by a_c_m »

New Boston Glenwood Tigers 49
Clay Panthers 35

PopCorn
Freshman Team

Clay and New Boston Rematch at NorthWestern

Post by PopCorn »

I attended the game last night at NorthWestern:

New Boston jumped out to a 16-0 lead making you think it would be a blowout. Mallory White finally hit a three pointer, half way through the 2nd quarter to get Clay started. They battled back to within 4 points a couple of times but each time this happened N.B. would pick up the pace and go back up by about 10 to 12 points. Wiley and the two other guards (sisters) are really quick and do a great job of reading the other team.

Well worth the drive up from Lawrence County.

"No One Has A Better Memory Than A Child Observing Their Parents!"

Return to “Girls Basketball”