Chillicothe 38,Portsmouth 18 FINAL

Black Panther
SEO

Chillicothe 38,Portsmouth 18 FINAL

Post by Black Panther »

Like GO CAVS! said come on out and support the girls on Senior night! Lets get another win too! Good Luck Ladies!
Last edited by Black Panther on Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

beezee420
Freshman Team

Post by beezee420 »

yes would be great to see lots of people out to support these girls in the last home game this year. they deserve it. they are doing just as well the boys are and still aren't getting many fans at the games. one thing is for sure i will be there, and i hope that my friend black panther will be there as well.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

beezee420 wrote:yes would be great to see lots of people out to support these girls in the last home game this year. they deserve it. they are doing just as well the boys are and still aren't getting many fans at the games. one thing is for sure i will be there, and i hope that my friend black panther will be there as well.
Sorry cant make it on Wed.I wish I could. I will be at Logan on Saturday though! I agree, these girls deserve as much support as the boys.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Great Job Ladies! Congrats to the Seniors for all they have done for the program.Lets hope we can have a nice long tournament run!

GO CAVS!
Riding the Bench

Post by GO CAVS! »

Lady Cavs go for the SEOAL championship at Logan on Saturday night at 7:30 pm!!!

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

GO CAVS! wrote:Lady Cavs go for the SEOAL championship at Logan on Saturday night at 7:30 pm!!!
I'm trying to look at it like another regular season game.(In reality it is'nt though)It's a great accomplishment for the girls to have reached this game.I hope they can play their best.I know Coach Hughes will have them ready. Are you going? I hope to make it up...

beezee420
Freshman Team

Post by beezee420 »

this was a good win, but not a very good game.

lots of fouls, turnovers, missed shots. after the first qtr. it was a pretty boring game. chilli scored i think, 17 in the first, 7 in the second, 4 in the third and finally 10 in the fourth.

hope they play better than that on saturday, which i'm sure they will.

coach hughes was not happy with the game afterwards but i told her it could be worse, you could've been on the other end of this one. she just laughed and said true.

good luck on saturday ladies. GO CAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Girls Basketball”