heres mine

Oakhill
south webster
burg
minford/ northwest
waverly
valley
west
Last edited by Bobby Love on Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Did Waverly join a different league?

Black Panther
SEO

Re: 2007-2008 SOC 2 predictions

Post by Black Panther »

Bobby Love wrote:heres mine

Oakhill
south webster
burg
minford/ northwest
waverly
valley
west
Why do you have Oak Hill over SW? I dont see it...Nothwest will be a bit farther down in my opinion as well.

bucknut 23
Varsity

Post by bucknut 23 »

South Webster
Oak Hill
Minford
Wheelersburg
Waverly
Valley
Northwest
West

favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

It's going to be a toss up for the #1 spot. There are going to be 4 or 5 teams that have the potential to claim it. Should make for a fun and interesting year!!

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

bucknut 23 wrote:South Webster
Oak Hill
Minford
Wheelersburg
Waverly
Valley
Northwest
West
Thats the way I would rank them too...

THE NEXT LEVEL
Freshman Team

Post by THE NEXT LEVEL »

Bobby Love..you confuse me..you placed last years SOC champs in fourth? tied with Northwest? Please...its obvious that you haven't seen Minford play this summer or lately..they are a very aggressive well-balanced team. Here's mine (along with many educated others)

1. Minford
2. South Webster/Burg
3. Oak Hill
4. Valley
5. Waverly
6. West/Northwest

Of course every team has their strengths and of course anything is possible with this much talent in the area. I have seen many of the teams and this is jus my opinion. But just to let you know Minford is a solid team with players who have played well together for years. And a smothering defense is also a key to their success.

Falcon Pride
Waterboy

Post by Falcon Pride »

I agree with you Next Level. Minford is a very well balanced team with a very good pressuring defense. I think they'll be at the top of the league again this year. Come out and watch our wonderful Lady Falcons at previews Friday @5:00 Clay High School.

Minford
South Webster
Burg
Oak Hill
Valley
Waverly
Northwest
West

Falcon Pride
Waterboy

Post by Falcon Pride »

I agree with you Next Level. Minford is a very well balanced team with a very good pressuring defense. I think they'll be at the top of the league again this year. Come out and watch our wonderful Lady Falcons at previews Friday @5:00 Clay High School.

Minford
South Webster
Burg
Oak Hill
Valley
Waverly
Northwest
West

Bobby Love
Riding the Bench

Post by Bobby Love »

i put oakhill on top because that way if they do win no one can say that no one even predicted they would win. you can remove oakhill and start afterwards and insert them whereever you like. burg beat minford last year with cayton. sw will beat minford, sw with her and minford without her . northwest played minford too good two games with cayton nad will do better without cayton being there. I look for oak hill to finish no better than 5th. this is an educated guess not swag. you will see.

THE NEXT LEVEL
Freshman Team

Post by THE NEXT LEVEL »

While there is plenty of talent in the conference, granted, anything could happen this year. But I will still place a lot of faith in Minford. Though they have lost Cayton, and she will be missed, other players have stepped up to compensate for the loss. One player does not make a team, and this is a team. These players have played together and have a confidence which is not easily attainable and which is not often seen. While there was the one loss to Burg last year, the other meeting Minford dominated. I don't recall any close games w/Northwest. The Minford team has matured and I still feel an educated guess would go the way of Minford. Should be an enjoyable season to watch.

FalconX
JV Team

Post by FalconX »

I would have to agree that with Cayton now at South Webster the league is much more balanced. Wheelersburg, Webster, Minford should all be tough. Valley has some good talent, but I'm not sure who they have other than Merritt and Arbaugh (sp?). Waverly will have some talent as well, but not sure how competitive they will be. Oak Hill may surprise some with the experience returning and the Freshman class. Northwest should be better than West. Really unsure how it will play out this year, but should be an interesting one. Best of luck to the Lady Falcons!

seohiofan
JV Team

Post by seohiofan »

since i have no loyalties to any team this is just my 2 cents worth
oak hill- south webster
wheelersburg
minford-valley
waverly
northwest
west
the top 2 depends on who has good night the night they play

iwearblacknikes
S

Post by iwearblacknikes »

Oak Hill
Burg
Webster
Valley
Minford
Northwest
Waverly
West

South Jeepster
Riding the Bench

Post by South Jeepster »

Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:46 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oak Hill
Burg
Webster
Valley
Minford
Northwest
Waverly
West
Lady Jeeps #3 OK! :o

iwearblacknikes
S

Post by iwearblacknikes »

South Jeepster wrote:Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:46 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oak Hill
Burg
Webster
Valley
Minford
Northwest
Waverly
West
Lady Jeeps #3 OK! :o

what?

Falcon Pride
Waterboy

Post by Falcon Pride »

Did those of you making predictions, actually watch previews Friday night? If so, I'm guessing you'll change it. I'm sticking with my prediction of:

Minford
Webster
Burg
Oak Hill
Valley
Waverly
Northwest
West

Cookie
Freshman Team

Post by Cookie »

Webster
Burg
Minford
Valley
Oak Hill
Waverly
Northwest
West

Dean
Freshman Team

Post by Dean »

1. South Webster
2. Minford
3. Oak Hill
4. Valley
5. Wheelersburg
6. Waverly
7. Northwest
8. West

THE NEXT LEVEL
Freshman Team

Post by THE NEXT LEVEL »

I'm wondering the same thing Falcon Pride. What criteria are some of you basing your predictions on? Have you seen Minford play this year? Have you seen the other schools in the league play this year? I understand its just a prediction but give Minford some credit (5th) is just a little confusing, considering we won the league last year.

Return to “Girls Basketball”