Lady Chiefs

klaw10
Riding the Bench

Re: Lady Chiefs

Post by klaw10 »

Tall One wrote:Wow 101, don't you know that you are not allowed to have an opinion on a public forum? A person is not supposed to state the obvious unless it is positive. Go Lady Chiefs, missed opportunities or not.

As the parent of a player I think that would be pretty obvious..unfortunately neither of you get that. Seriously? What good comes out of any comments in an open forum. Critical or not, I fail to see the benefit. While the comments referenced are not as bad as I have seen in the past the timing is of interest.....first loss.

Tall One
Freshman Team

Post by Tall One »

Klaw, I actually have been behaving myself quite nicely, thank you very much. At least the girls coaches are staying off here.

md2020
Varsity

Post by md2020 »

Logan BB: Post your opinions/thoughts here. They are just what they are. Any expectations of a consensus can be ruled out. Forum by definition is a town meeting. The right to agree or disagree is a given.
Last edited by md2020 on Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

klaw10
Riding the Bench

Post by klaw10 »

Tall One wrote:Klaw, I actually have been behaving myself quite nicely, thank you very much. At least the girls coaches are staying off here.

You have and I applaud you for that..agree with your point on the coaches posting here...should never happen...they need to be above that

WHSwarrior
Varsity

Post by WHSwarrior »

Game tonight cancelled

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

should have played this game--not bad here at all

WHSwarrior
Varsity

Post by WHSwarrior »

nor is it bad in Washington Co...I dont know why it was cancelled unless the backroads here are too bad for people to get out to get to the HS for the buses...

Ah well

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

klaw10 wrote:
qualified101 wrote:thx.

congrats to abbie linton on a second straight stellar game.

seems like there alot of missed opportunities to trap out of our press that logan didn't take advantage of. On to the next game. Good luck ladies!

Right on cue....the coach is back..maybe you should share the rest of your game notes with Coach Walsh. I am sure he would love to discuss

when you have a dog in this hunt let me know. it was more of general observation that im sure anybody AT the game could have garnered. groveport threw high arching lob passes all night long across court to try and beat our press that should have been picked off. seems to me you've been lurking, waiting for somebody to say something that could be turned into something to fit your agenda. so, congrats lurker. as far as coach walsh is concerned, im sure he has a handle on things. as far as being the first loss, there will be more im sure, so whether its the first or last loss really doesnt make a difference at all. i'll make sure im more critical after our wins that way its fair.

i agree noreply, tonights game should have been played. its fine in logan. good luck ladies against watterson on monday!

shakennotstirred
Waterboy

Post by shakennotstirred »

klaw10 wrote:
Tall One wrote:Wow 101, don't you know that you are not allowed to have an opinion on a public forum? A person is not supposed to state the obvious unless it is positive. Go Lady Chiefs, missed opportunities or not.

As the parent of a player I think that would be pretty obvious..unfortunately neither of you get that. Seriously? What good comes out of any comments in an open forum. Critical or not, I fail to see the benefit. While the comments referenced are not as bad as I have seen in the past the timing is of interest.....first loss.

why cant a parent post on an open forum? are you implying that their kid(s) might be treated unfairly? why have a forum at all to discuss pros and cons if a poster cannot give an opinion?

chosen1
Waterboy

Post by chosen1 »

so according to klaw10 the only thing someone is supposed to post is maybe the score and schedule? seems pretty goofy to me. lol.

winninghoops
Waterboy

Post by winninghoops »

shaken-- What gives parents the right to spout off about anything dealing with decisions the coach makes on the basketball floor? How about support the program for the players? Would you like someone to critically analyze every decision you make at work?

Let's let the players play and the coach coach.

md2020
Varsity

Post by md2020 »

Logan BB: Opinions are a fact of life. This is a public school and a open forum. Indept discussions of the game given in an intelligent manner should be a part of this forum. Indivdual players would be my exception. I for myself, like to know the general view.

md2020
Varsity

Post by md2020 »

Logan BB: Logan varsity wins tonight in OT 55 to 49 over Watterson. Best played game of the year for the Lady Chiefs. Jv loses its first game of the season. The ladies played a great all around game. We held our own on the boards against a much taller team. All hustle for every loose ball. Congrats to the girls.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Congras to the lady Chiefs

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Logan----------13-13-16-07-06-----55
Watterson------07-14-16-12-00-----49

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

the paper said 47 threes were attempted combined for both teams. didnt seem like that many watching the game. both teams shot 32% from behind the arc. ladies were up 5 then down five and come back to tie to force overtime and come away with the win. great win. order to keep this post even more positive i did notice that it was raining skittles in the gym and gumdrops outside with cotton candy cloudcover.

keep the train a movin tomorrow against marietta.

md2020
Varsity

Post by md2020 »

Logan BB: Tonight at Jim's gym the ladies take on Marietta. Looks to be a high pressure type defense from Marietta. Ironton on tap next Wednesday at Ironton. Both these teams are at the top of the league at present. Even a split in these two games would put the girls on track. Winning both would be awesome and the ladies are quite capable of this.Go Lady Chiefs.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

I am glad to see the lady chiefs have some support!

md2020
Varsity

Post by md2020 »

Logan BB: Marietta 40 Logan 39. A real good game. Great to watch. Could have went to either team. Logan up33-24 at the end of the 3rd qtr. Marietta toughed it out for the win. Logan had the shot at the end of game to win. Jv lost also. Ironton up next and it is an away game for Logan.

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

wow

left the nylons at home. :-)

should have worn the stripes and kept some players safe. fair but safe. at our first meeting this year rough play was supposed to be a point of emphasis as was the closely guarded rule both of which eluded these three folks. they were from another chapter. life goes on. good luck at ironton ladies.

Return to “Girls Basketball”