Ironton vs. Oak Hill

Ole_Cuzin_Funk
Freshman Team

Re: Ironton vs. Oak Hill

Post by Ole_Cuzin_Funk »

FLASH-G wrote:
bryanc45 wrote:and then burton is from minford.
How many home town girls start for the Oaks

None. They are all flown in gameday

bryanc45
JV Team

Post by bryanc45 »

To answer your question all 5 starters are oak hill girls and that is funny cuzin all flown in on gameday HA HA i think i am going to die laughing.

KNOLLWOOD
Waterboy

Post by KNOLLWOOD »

Ole_Cuzin_Funk wrote:
FLASH-G wrote:
bryanc45 wrote:and then burton is from minford.
How many home town girls start for the Oaks

None. They are all flown in gameday
Now Cuz you need to be totally honest here. Have you forgotten that one is brought in by chartered bus due to her severe case of aviophobia???

bryanc45
JV Team

Post by bryanc45 »

i was told by a really good friend not to say anything bad about another team or player i am not gone to do that but Question here Don't all school of kids who transfer from one school to another for whatever reason?

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

My question is at what grade level can you move to a school for you to be consider hometown. These girls that are being discussed AGAIN will have been at Oak Hill for half of their education. If Oak Hill was really after recruits as you are calling them wouldn't it make sense to go after proven players at the high school level. I know a lot of kids that were awesome in biddee league that weren't worth a lick in high school.

BASKET_WEAVER8675309
Waterboy

Post by BASKET_WEAVER8675309 »

Very well put MOF. Just because parents decide to move into a district so their kid can play on a good team doesnt make them any less a part of the team. Don't all good parents want what's best for their kids? I know I do.

Return to “Girls Basketball”