SP vs. Minford 2-9-09

Incognito
Varsity

Re: SP vs. Minford 2-9-09

Post by Incognito »

bucksfan76 wrote:
THE NEXT LEVEL wrote:Congratulations on your tournament run! But lets look @ who you beat..Ironton..which Minford beat..and Federal Hocking which Minford scrimmaged preseason and won every qtr decisevly. Now your going against the team that knocked Minford out..lets see the end of this game to see who has the last word. Remember, your only 2 losses this yr was Minford and Oak Hill! :roll: But in good sprortsmanship, Goodluck!

That what happens when you have a great regular season and get to play the better teams later in the tourny.So I believe we have the last word.

or does it mean you played a weaker schedule than Minford and therefore got a better seed, I mean lets face it the OVC is no SOC. This game has been over for over a month and you Pointers are still complaining. Every sport I played South Point in we beat them and they were complaining. Heck my baseball team whipped up on the #2 seed 20-1 Pointer baseball team and beat them by 8. But we got lucky?

bucksfan76
JV Team

Re: SP vs. Minford 2-9-09

Post by bucksfan76 »

Your right this game has been over for a month and I am going to leave this alone after this statement.

The fact is South Point is in the elite 8 and minford is at home watching thats all that needs to be said.

Return to “Girls Basketball”