Re: Jackson vs Huntington St Joe

Post by Ironman92 »

Super Trooper wrote:I'm sorry but Jackson has no chance
Take it back please.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Johnson had around 20 and was an excellent skill out there. Mychelle Johnson was a big factor on offense and defense.

Dempsey looked unbelievable in warmups but struggled all game offensively (2 points?)

The girl drilling 3 3's in 3 minutes to start the 2nd hurt

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

This score really surprised me. Jackson must be improved. Kudos to the ironladies

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

Ironman92 wrote:Jackson 10
HSJ 7

End 1

Two ridiculous fouls on Jenkins
Watch that comment, BNR will tell you your kids are mentally weak. (note, he's a mental midget), keep battling!

mhs95_06
S

Post by mhs95_06 »

ironman02 wrote:The Ironladies will definitely benefit from playing a game like this once tournament time rolls around.
That would be conventional reasoning, but certainly a game that was thought to be a benefit can turn out not to be if those injured are not back to full strength by tourney time.

BannersnRafters
Riding the Bench

Post by BannersnRafters »

I know its hard to call a loss impressive, but from ur posts Ironman sounds like they (Jackson) held their own tonite; hope both injured Ironladies are ok; from experience (knee,ACL,etc.) in college ball, i cringe when I hear of such injuries! Sounds like fireworks were going off in Jackson gym tonite too! Curious...How'd scoring pan out for both teams? And, curious on ur take of what happened, sounds like a few FT's may have benefited the Ironladies in a close one

BannersnRafters
Riding the Bench

Nvmnd, questions answered, I type too slow, lol

BannersnRafters
Riding the Bench

Pol Pot- The comic relief in ur posts is just that, comical; Still waiting on ur answer as to where ur allegiance lies; it would explain a lot as to where u come from with ur reasoning and "jabs" at others who post; Also, I want to personally thank you for ur eloquent explanation on other thread of seeding process, it completely solved everyone's concerns; my CSI detective skills have learned ure not a Warren fan nor a Marietta fan nor a coach Cousins fan; Basically, u don't like successful programs and come across as nothing more than a disgruntled parent who hides behind his/her blog name; hang up ur laptop and regroup for next year, maybe then everyone will actually consider what u have to say if it's reasonable; until then...ure "mental weakness" has been MUTED for this season

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

A health Jackson team would have put this under a W

Good showing with the few injuries during the game

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

Actually, I like Marietta, that's one reason I'm glad they had a coaching change. If you notice, I've been more than complimentary of the new staff, and I'm very happy to be able to watch a solid team game again.

Return to “Girls Basketball”