Oak Hill vs. Versailles...State Semi-Final

dazed-n-confused
Waterboy

Re: Oak Hill vs. Versailles...State Semi-Final

Post by dazed-n-confused »

I think if the lady oaks play the ball they can play they can take this one!! Then they will have to play a tough regina!

WE BELIEVE

GO LADY OAKS.....GOOD LUCK!

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

Just a quick note to all of Oak Hill fans and surrounding area that would like tickets. Tickets are available at the high school. Tickets are $8 at the school and get you seated with Oak Hill fans. If you choose to buy them at the Schott they are $10 and no guarantee that you will be with the Oak Hill fans. If you pull up the Schottenstein Center seating chart Oak Hill fans will be in sections 123, 124, 127 and 128 Students will be in section 131.

If you have any other questions, you can ask them on here and I will try to answer them.

Thanks to all of the fans that have supported us along the way. Our crowd at Lancaster was awesome. Let's see if we can double that.

PinkLady
Waterboy

Post by PinkLady »

If the Lady Oaks play their game and play hard they will come out on top!!

GOO LADY OAK!!!

The Wizard
Freshman Team

Post by The Wizard »

You'll need more than luck against Regina, they may be the class of the entire state.

Don't complain about recuriting because there are as many tranfers on teams in SEO lately as other parts of the state (all sports included).

jacksonoaks
Freshman Team

Post by jacksonoaks »

I believe the Oaks can keep right up wit Regina...

redcoat
Riding the Bench

Post by redcoat »

Steely Dan wrote:This is a good draw for Oak Hill. They beat Versailles, which will be a big challenge, then they will get Regina. Let's be honest, everyone knows that Regina is the biggest offender of recruiting in the entire state of Ohio, when it comes to girls basketball. Some how, they never get busted......hhhhmmmmm..........

Anyway, Oak Hill will have their hands full, if they get past Versailles........

Good luck against Versailles!!!!!!!!!

Did someone mention RECRUITING?????? I hope they don't start looking at the Oaks family tree???????

route93
Freshman Team

Post by route93 »

redcoat wrote:
Steely Dan wrote:This is a good draw for Oak Hill. They beat Versailles, which will be a big challenge, then they will get Regina. Let's be honest, everyone knows that Regina is the biggest offender of recruiting in the entire state of Ohio, when it comes to girls basketball. Some how, they never get busted......hhhhmmmmm..........

Anyway, Oak Hill will have their hands full, if they get past Versailles........

Did someone mention RECRUITING?????? I hope they don't start looking at the Oaks family tree???????

Everyone please ignore posts like this. These girls are at the state tournament representing this area. Responding to jackasses like this one would lead to another bad forum. Please just ignore it and don't give losers like this the attention they are begging for.
GO LADY OAKS!!!!! BEAT VERSAILLES!!!!!

oak_a_holic
Freshman Team

Post by oak_a_holic »

The Lady Oaks are gonna go all the way!
Do it for Janie!!

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

route93 wrote:
redcoat wrote:

Everyone please ignore posts like this. These girls are at the state tournament representing this area. Responding to jackasses like this one would lead to another bad forum. Please just ignore it and don't give losers like this the attention they are begging for.

when one looks at the makeup of the oak hilll roster what do you expect a person to think?
doesn't give you the right to call someone a jackass.

Rumpus
Waterboy

Post by Rumpus »

Read the Regina website. One look tells you what kind of school it is. There are different sets of rules for different kinds of schools. Sanctioned and approved by the OHSAA.

Go to their website, they proudly state they are a "Regina is a member of the Ohio High School Athletic Association. As an independent school within this organization, we compete with a variety of schools in Northeast Ohio. Go Royals! 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005 Basketball State Champions!!!"

Think about that talent pool!!

All kind of seems feeble compared to the real power in the state, huh?

1974Viking
Varsity

Post by 1974Viking »

Good luck to all the girls at Oak Hill. You have had a great season and it's not over yet. Two more games and the mission is complete. Do not pay attention to the naysayers they always pop up and then disappear. Have a fun time at the Final Four games, you can cherish it for the rest of your life's. Play the way you can, everything else will be just fine. Go Oaks

Rumpus
Waterboy

Post by Rumpus »

See, you can't let it go. The reason for all the posts about all the nonsense is because you can't let it go. No running and hiding here, just facts. The way to make these things die is to let them go, just walk away.

Private schools, parochial, dominate sports in Ohio. Look at the football champions from years past, GCL all over the D-1. The records are there.

mtbrimstone
Waterboy

Post by mtbrimstone »

In looking at the oak hill roster, i would think---SUCCESS!!! Its not recruiting by anyone in the school system at oak hill, its the success of the program over the years. I transferred to oak hill in order to play sports and i can understand anyone from any surrounding area wanting to do the same!! Recruiting??? Not quite!!!

ocho stinko
JV Team

Post by ocho stinko »

Does the family tree extend to Vinton County? :lol: :lol: :122246 by the way i am a jackass. heee haw hee haw! :-D

cripple93
Waterboy

Post by cripple93 »

The family tree can extend as far as it wants. I believe it is up to the parents on where they want their child to go to school. I don't think it is anyone elses decision.

GO LADY OAKS!!!!

K-S

ocho stinko
JV Team

Post by ocho stinko »

Go PARENTS!!!

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

i would love for my child to be coached by one of the best in the state. if that would mean transferring to oak hillthen so be it. if i wanted my child to play volleyball for one of the best in the state(by winning, haven't met the man) i would transfer them to alexander. ever heard the expression, build it and they will come. there is a reason kids and parents want their children taught by the best. coach hale=class act.

good luck lady oaks! we will be cheering you on!!!!!!!

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Good Luck Lady Oaks!

blondebomb
Freshman Team

Post by blondebomb »

Good Luck Lady Oaks in the "Final Four" !!!!! Remember you're there because you can play ball, so nothing else matters !!!! GO LADY OAKS !!!!!!!!

redcoat
Riding the Bench

Post by redcoat »

route93 wrote:
redcoat wrote:

Don't call me a JackAss---Dumb$$$ Steely dan is up to date on the recruiting!!!! I only said don't pull the skeletons out of your own closet!! I hope the Oaks boys and girls win but, remember the zip code is 45656. Oucho yoou Stinko!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Girls Basketball”