South Point 46 Federal Hocking 39 @ the Convo 3/7

South Point vs. Federal Hocking

Total votes: 0

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Re: South Point vs. Federal Hocking @ the Convo 3/7

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

WOW low scoring game.....12-12 at the Half.

GO POINTERS........

Alvis
Waterboy

Post by Alvis »

Any scoring update??

Theguyfromthepoint07
Riding the Bench

Post by Theguyfromthepoint07 »

49-36 pointers win

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Congrats Lady Pointers.......District Champs

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

ImageImageImageImageImage

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Regionals two yrs in a row....................wow!!!!!!!!!..........go get em POINTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :12224

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

I must say I have seen both these teams play before and I've seen both teams play better. This was not a pretty game.

Good Luck to the Lady Pointers.

For the Lady Lancers, our community is very proud of the season you gave us (I saw at least two players from the '89 District Championship team at tonight's game) and you will again be strong next year. Iris, Hannah, CC, and Julie keep working and don't be satisfied with this year. For Miss Emily- You should be proud of the 4 years you have given to the program. No player has played longer or harder than you do in the past 25 years. Trust me, I know. Good Luck and just keep being Emily and you will do well.

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

The Lady Pointers ["Sooners"] will play the Ironton Lady Tigers next Wed, 3/11 at 6:15 PM in Lancaster - an all Lawrence County Regional!!

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Congrats to the Lady Pointers!!!!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Best of luck to South Point in the Regional final against Ironton. You made the plays when you had to at the right time to pull out the victory.

Great season for the Lady Lancers, 19-4 is a mark for which you should be proud. While this by far was not our best effort tonight, you played hard every game, with no let down, throughout the season. Emily - Truly a joy to watch you play from biddy league until now. You will be sorely missed, you are leaving huge shoes to fill.

To echo what GW said, all of the girls returning next year need to keep working during the off season to get even better. There are things that each of you can work on to contribute even more come next season.

Great year, it was alot of fun, we have one TVC team left, so lets support Waterford as they move on.

Again, congrats Lady Lancers, we are all very proud of you.

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Congrats Lady Pointers!

buddyholly
Freshman Team

Post by buddyholly »

Lady Lancers , you are the District runner-up. It is a great accomplishment . I know you and all the Fed-Hock faithful wanted your great season to continue but having one of the best seasons in many years was awesome. Watching you all play was a great joy. Keep your heads up.
Next year you'll go at it again. You have a great nucleus to work from. I am so proud of all you.
Emily, you are one of a kind, both on and off the court. Anyone who loves basketball will miss seeing you play the game.
For all the fanatics of the Lady Lancer basketball team, again we are so proud of all you girls. Great season!!
Lastly, I'd like to say to all the coaching staff, you all did a heck of job with the girls. Congratulations to you Coach Joe Butcher, Coach Jeff McKibben and Ms. Gretchen Linscott. You helped me have the most enjoyable basketball season in decades!!!!!!!

wemufans
All Conference

Re: South Point 46 Federal Hocking 39 @ the Convo 3/7

Post by wemufans »

Way to go Pointers. Lawrence County showdown with Ironton. Too bad we just couldn't meet in the middle at Coal Grove and settle it there! :razz: At least we don't have the 8 pm game!

Return to “Girls Basketball”