SOUTH GALLIA VS. NEW BOSTON 2.28

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Re: SOUTH GALLIA VS. NEW BOSTON 2.28

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

New Boston got the win. New Boston won by about 10 points. The Lady Rebels fought back in the second half to get with in 4 points but the Lady Tigers pulled off the win.

Another good season for the Lady Rebels.

favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

Does anyone know what happened to the Raines girl from NB before the game? I know something was wrong with her eye, couldn't tell if it was bleeding or just tearing up. Hope she's ok.

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

We were told it was a scratch in the eye! As far as I know all is ok. Thanks for the concern!

sg rebel23
Waterboy

Post by sg rebel23 »

the lady rebels lost by 9, and they played a great game in the second half they were down by 17 at halftime, the def. gave the tigers a challenge, they didnt just hand it to them, good job lady rebels!!!!!!oh and i hope the girl from new boston is okay, and good luck to new boston the rest of the way.

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

New Boston Glenwood Tigers 58
Mercerville South Gallia Rebels 49

After one.........Tigers 16-5
At the half........Tigers 29-12
After three........Tigers 38-24
And the final......Tigers 58-49

After being down by twenty points early in the third quarter, the Lady Rebels fought back outscoring the Lady Tigers 27-10 to come within three points with a couple of minutes to go in the game. Then SG had to foul and the Tigers made good on those free throws putting the game out of reach.

The Tigers are 19-3 advancing to the District finals playing the South Webster Jeeps at the Convo in Athens on Saturday, 3/7 at 1:00. Congratulations and Good Luck Lady Tigers!

Congratulations to the South Gallia Lady Rebels on your effort today and another successful year for your program!

bettis
Varsity

Post by bettis »

Congrats to the Lady Rebels on never giving up and playing with heart. To be down by 18 or 19 points at the half you could have laid down and gave up. We are so proud of you all and will miss our seniors. I know they have enjoyed their basketball careers at SGHS.

For the rest of you, let's keep that winning tradition going and get some rest because the 2009-2010 season starts tomorrow and we need to be working just as hard in the off season, November is just around the corner!

We LOVE OUR LADY REBELS

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Congratulations to the Lady Rebels, on a tough fought game today. I've been a naysayer all year, but you showed up to play and left it all out there today. Not a thing to be ashamed of. Congratulations on a very nice season!!!!

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Congrats to the Senior Lady Rebels on a great career. You went out with class, you showed your character today by fighting back and being in the game till the end. To everyone else, looking forward to next season and to bigger and better things to come.

bballfool
Freshman Team

Post by bballfool »

I'm proud of the Lady Rebels!!!

You didn't give up!!!

Keep your heads up and lets have another successful year next year!!!

Return to “Girls Basketball”