minford @oak hill

seohiofan
JV Team

Re: minford @oak hill

Post by seohiofan »

THE NEXT LEVEL wrote:Seohio fan..I don't think Oak Hill is Chillicothe either..but Chillicothe is a very good team as is Oak hill! Ive seen Oak Hill play. My comparison was solely based on crazee's comparison..he was saying that Oak Hill would beat us by 16 because they were up on burg by 20..all I was saying that we beat Chillicothe by 22 and theres no comparison between Chilli and burg..thats all I meant. And yes they were minus a player and one fouled out, but we had 3 starters on the bench a lot of the 1st half due to foul trouble, one had the flu, and one was out a lot in the second half due to foul trouble. Our bench players really came through. So if we are gonna compare..lets at least state all the facts. I think the game Thursday will be close and very hard fought. Good luck to the Lady Falcons, we know you can do it!!!

i understand i saw martin sitting alot could tell she was sick im not saying minford couldnt beat chilly even if all their starters were there and i agree it should be a hard fought game only thing i was saying oak hill is really tough at home if the game were @minford i think i would give them the edge

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

The Next Level: first off im not a he. second off i wasnt saying oak hill would beat minford by 16 because we were up 20 on the burg at that time. i was making a post during that game and just stating my prediction that the lady oaks will win by 16 tomorrow night! GO LADY OAKS

seohiofan
JV Team

Post by seohiofan »

i agree crazee
i pmed u look me up

sportsfan9572
Freshman Team

Post by sportsfan9572 »

This is going to be a great game and I can't say that either team will be by 15-16 pts. IMO the score should be much closer and should come down to who hits their shots or who's ahead in the final minutes. Because when the losing team starts having to foul the other team is going to sink those foul shots. Minford is a good team and so is Oakhill but I think Minford has a lot more depth.

It doesn't matter in the Chilli game if so and so didn't play or so and so fouled out. Like Next Level said, Minford's starters saw way to much bench time in that game due to foul trouble also. The bench played awesome.

Go Lady Falcons. Wish I could be there.

THE NEXT LEVEL
Freshman Team

Post by THE NEXT LEVEL »

Actually, Martin has a hurt arm. Harris had the flu. Nevertheless, I'll take the Falcons in a close game. I'll go with depth and experience. I agree with sportsfan..it will go down to shots and who handles the defensive pressure the best. Oh, and sorry crazee..didn't mean to insult your gender! Go Lady Falcons!

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

its ok..just stating that i was female and didnt make that prediction based on the burg game like you said i did....goooooo lady oaks!!!!

FalconX
JV Team

Post by FalconX »

Does Oak Hill's JV play 2 or 4 quarters?

The_Intimidator
Riding the Bench

Post by The_Intimidator »

2 quarters

bleacherwarmer
Freshman Team

Post by bleacherwarmer »

What time does the JV start?

The_Intimidator
Riding the Bench

Post by The_Intimidator »

6:00 P.M.

Mr_player
Freshman Team

Post by Mr_player »

I'd say Minford will come out on top for this one

Dean
Freshman Team

Post by Dean »

I think these two teams are the best southern Ohio has to offer. I also think they are better than any area team has been for the past several years. Some South Webster fans may not agree because of their excellent team last year, but the ability and depth of these two teams are impressive. I hope there is a great crowd for both teams, that the game is injury free, and the game itself lives up to my expectations. Good luck to both teams from a fan of good basketball, no matter in what school it exists.
Last edited by Dean on Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

Dean wrote:I think these two teams are the best southern Ohio has to offer. I also think they are better than any area team has been for the past several years. Some South Webster fans may not agree because of their excellent team last year, but the ability and depth of these two teams is impressive. I hope there is a great crowd for both teams, that the game is injury free, and the game itself lives up to my expectations. Good luck to both teams from a fan of good basketball, no matter in what school it exists.

The voice of reason.

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

its gameday! GO LADY OAKS!

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Post by clevelandbrowns#1 »

Will be a very hard fought game!!! Game will end in a tie!!!! :razz: :lol: :razz: Minford by 4!!!! Just my opinion!!!!!

Falcon Pride
Waterboy

Post by Falcon Pride »

Good Luck Lady Falcons!!!

seohiofan
JV Team

Post by seohiofan »

THE NEXT LEVEL wrote:Actually, Martin has a hurt arm. Harris had the flu. Nevertheless, I'll take the Falcons in a close game. I'll go with depth and experience. I agree with sportsfan..it will go down to shots and who handles the defensive pressure the best. Oh, and sorry crazee..didn't mean to insult your gender! Go Lady Falcons!

sorry didnt know which one was sick or hurt
i just dont see where minford has more depth and experience
i feel oak hill actually has more big game experience making it to district and regional championships last couple of years and alot more overall experience
several of the girls from oak hill play 100 or more games a year with aau
minford has a good team im not saying they dont i just wouldnt get my hopes up for a win

SOMAGIC
JV Team

Post by SOMAGIC »

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE LADY FALCONS!!!

FalconX
JV Team

Post by FalconX »

seohiofan wrote:I feel oak hill actually has more big game experience making it to district and regional championships last couple of years

How many of the Oak Hill girls that will see the floor tonight actually played in a district and regional championship the last couple of years? Adkins & Strite? Burton? Leonard? Not so sure that a couple of girls will make that big of difference.

THE NEXT LEVEL
Freshman Team

Post by THE NEXT LEVEL »

Seohio--How can u say 4 sr starters don't have more experience??..and coming off the bench 2 more seniors...6 of the seniors and our pt guard have played aau since they were 10..and you might want to compare our scrimmage schedules..and all the teams we played this summer..so our hopes are exactly what they should be! Good luck girls!!! Go Lady Falcons!
Last edited by THE NEXT LEVEL on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Girls Basketball”