Regional Semi: Oak Hill vs. Wheelersburg

Leaving Minford
Freshman Team

Re: Girls 2/27 Regional Semi: Oak Hill vs. Wheelersburg

Post by Leaving Minford »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:
Leaving Minford wrote:I know you were thinking the same thing I was, I just wanted to make a point as to how crazy he sounds sometimes. He needs to stay over on the boys side, but then again he doesn't go to all of those games either. he better just stick to football.

Just what did I say in my post that was crazy??? Enlighten me.

As for me not attending all of the Burg boys games, I have a little thing called a JOB. Maybe you've heard of those??? You can take this to the bank though, if I am off on a basketball game night my rearend is there cheering on the Pirates.

It is not that you don't support your teams. That is fine, but you have way too much to say for a person that can't make it to the games. You have a job. Congratulations. Stick to your job instead of posting about things you don't know.

sheetsie
Waterboy

Post by sheetsie »

This is going to be a great game. I think it will come down to the final
2 minutes of the game with Wheelersburg edging out OH. But will be a great game. Good Luck Pirates

sheetsie
Waterboy

Post by sheetsie »

Wheelersburg is going to win this matchup just like the other two.

Burg--41
OH----32
Last edited by sheetsie on Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

So are they going to edge it out in the last couple of minutes or win by nine with Oak Hill having no chance?

Also when did Casey Love start playing girls basketball?

sheetsie
Waterboy

Post by sheetsie »

Sorry i should not of brought up anything about Love. I think that the game will be close but Wheelersburg will pull away with like 2 or 3 minutes to go. Taking the chance of winning away from Oak Hill

Fighting_Irish
Waterboy

Post by Fighting_Irish »

Well, I am a Burg fan, but we shouldn't be so brave to say we think we are going to win but just by a little on here. I think that the girls are mentally pre-pared for what is to come. I know. They are working hard every day and also having fun. Oak Hill will play their hardest game of the season. But...so will the Burg. They understand during tournament time, the teams that win, get better in practice and in games everyday. The Burg girls want this bad. I hope to hear of a win, becuase I won't get to see the game!!!! :cry: :cry:

Go BuRg!

Fighting_Irish
Waterboy

Post by Fighting_Irish »

Does anyone know if the game will be on 99.3?

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

my guess would be yes. I think that I heard Minford vs. Burg on 107.5 .

It will definitely be on either 96.7, 97.7 or 98.7 out of Jackson

sheetsie
Waterboy

Post by sheetsie »

Yes the game will be on 99.3 or 107.5.
Fighting_Irish i cant agree with you more. i have been to several of the girls games and practices, i am also very confident that Coach Spradlin will have Burg's girls very well prepared. I am sticking with my 9 point win for the PIRATES

GO BURG

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Good luck Lady Pirates in the Regional semi-finals.

There has never been a girls team from the Burg make it to the State, so play it one game at a time and you can accomplish that goal.

seohiofan
JV Team

Post by seohiofan »

im taking oak hill in a close one cant see burg beating them 3 times

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

seohiofan wrote:im taking oak hill in a close one cant see burg beating them 3 times

HMMMMMMM!!!! That is what the Minford people said also.LOL

Yes, it is very hard to beat any of the teams in the SOC just once, so to beat one team three times is quite an accomplishment.

I believe this Lady Pirate team won't go into this game thinking that. yes, they have beaten the Oaks twice already, this game is already in the bag. In thier eyes this is the first time they have played them in the second season and they are 0-0 against them.

You throw out those other two games, because all they were for was the league championship and they determined what seed you were going into the season. This game is now worth quite a bit more.

Leaving Minford
Freshman Team

Post by Leaving Minford »

This is game number 3 for the Oak Hill seniors at Lancaster and game number 1 for the Burg girls there. I will take Oak Hill's experience in this one.

Fighting_Irish
Waterboy

Post by Fighting_Irish »

Thank you all for your help with the radio stations. I hope that 99.3 carries it because I can hear it on the internet! But, yes lets take it one game at a time Burg and I know the girls are!

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Leaving Minford wrote:
Burg_Grad_77 wrote:
Leaving Minford wrote:I know you were thinking the same thing I was, I just wanted to make a point as to how crazy he sounds sometimes. He needs to stay over on the boys side, but then again he doesn't go to all of those games either. he better just stick to football.

Just what did I say in my post that was crazy??? Enlighten me.

As for me not attending all of the Burg boys games, I have a little thing called a JOB. Maybe you've heard of those??? You can take this to the bank though, if I am off on a basketball game night my rearend is there cheering on the Pirates.

It is not that you don't support your teams. That is fine, but you have way too much to say for a person that can't make it to the games. You have a job. Congratulations. Stick to your job instead of posting about things you don't know.

Whether I've watched a girls game or not, basketball is basketball. You point one thing in any of my posts above that isn't true. I've probably forgotten more about basketball than you'll ever know.

Good luck to the Lady Pirates!!!

FarAwayFalcon
Varsity

Post by FarAwayFalcon »

It is nice to see the SOC II so well represented this deep in the tournament.

seohiofan
JV Team

Post by seohiofan »

yes it is nice to see 3 teams from socII playing in the regionals its a shame burg and oak hill have to play each other i wish they both could go on i think it shows how strong our league was this year

Oaks76
Waterboy

Post by Oaks76 »

Both coaches have had a whole season to get these girls ready for this. The coaches are ready, the teams are ready, and I know the Mighty Oak Hill Fans will be ready!!! GO OAKS!!!

seohiofan
JV Team

Post by seohiofan »

yabbadabbadoo wrote:
seohiofan wrote:im taking oak hill in a close one cant see burg beating them 3 times

HMMMMMMM!!!! That is what the Minford people said also.LOL

Yes, it is very hard to beat any of the teams in the SOC just once, so to beat one team three times is quite an accomplishment.

I believe this Lady Pirate team won't go into this game thinking that. yes, they have beaten the Oaks twice already, this game is already in the bag. In thier eyes this is the first time they have played them in the second season and they are 0-0 against them.

You throw out those other two games, because all they were for was the league championship and they determined what seed you were going into the season. This game is now worth quite a bit more.

Im not talking about Minford Im talking about Oak Hill so I will stick with my statements! lol

sheetsie
Waterboy

Post by sheetsie »

I believe taht it will be a well played game and Oak Hill maybe has the experience but like most of you have said the 2 earlier games really dont matter any longer. Its
0-0. I agree with some of you, if you dont go to the games you really dont know what the teams look like but everyone is open for their opinon. So Burg_grad77 you might not go to all the games but you still have a right to say how you think that the teams will do.

GO BURG
Last edited by sheetsie on Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Girls Basketball”