Freshman Team

Re: Lady Chiefs

Post by Tall One »

go lady chiefs.

md2020
Varsity

Post by md2020 »

Logan BB: Logan ladies host the Portsmouth ladies Monday at Jims gym. A 2 qtr JV game will preceed the varsity game. Game time for JV start is 6:30 PM. Good luck Chiefs.

Tall One
Freshman Team

Post by Tall One »

Does anyone else think it would be cool for our exchange student to dress with the varsity for a game, Maybe get a minute on the court, and maybe a bucket? She sure is a crowd favorite. Very entertaining to watch.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

that would be nice

will she be doing any spring sports?

md2020
Varsity

Post by md2020 »

Logan BB: Logan varsity and JV win over Portsmouth last night here at home. Really good to see all the players on the roster getting some quality playing time. Chilli comes to town Wednesday night for a really big game. Go Chiefs.

sitting in the stands
Riding the Bench

Post by sitting in the stands »

The exchange student will be competing in outdoor track and field this spring. She has said that she
loves to run. They can use her for distance running. What a great addition.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

sitting in the stands wrote:The exchange student will be competing in outdoor track and field this spring. She has said that she
loves to run. They can use her for distance running. What a great addition.

Sounds Great

Tall One
Freshman Team

Post by Tall One »

Go Chiefs, let's get another win tonight. Team work is the key.

md2020
Varsity

Post by md2020 »

Logan BB: Logan varsity and JV win tonight over Chillichothe. This was a gut check game for the Logan varsity. Trailing the entire game until early in the 4th qtr the ladies turned up the heat and played as a team. Evans came up big with 8 points in the 4th with some great feeds to her inside. Build on this big win and let's take Ironton behind the wood shed this Saturday at Jim's gym.

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

noreply66 wrote:The main topic is lady Chiefs so anything about the lady Chiefs should be okay.

probably that best post on this thread!

Nagol1
Freshman Team

Post by Nagol1 »

nice

hayseed
Riding the Bench

Post by hayseed »

qualified101 wrote:
noreply66 wrote:The main topic is lady Chiefs so anything about the lady Chiefs should be okay.

probably that best post on this thread!

Nagol1 wrote:nice
101; Where have you been? You are somewhat unappreciated.

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

honestly, when people in the earlier pages were posting that parents, or anybody for that matter, didnt have a right to post an opinion on a public forum, thats just complete stupidity.

secondly, when people from out of town pretend like they know what goes on in practice and so on, thats just complete stupidity.(after next year i wont know what goes on in practice, so i wont pretend to know and post idiotic remarks about what i think goes on in a practice or game)

lastly, i told myself at the beginning of this season that if the coach's stayed off of here with their smart aleck remarks, i wouldnt say a word. i see by the above posts that they are showing their true maturity level(not all of them, just one actually).

not sure about unappreciated but i just call it like i see it. no fluff. no sugar coating. i like honesty. straightforwardness.

Tall One
Freshman Team

Post by Tall One »

Wow, 101, how do you really feel about it?

Nagol1
Freshman Team

Post by Nagol1 »

What happen to freedom of speech for all?

SPG9
Waterboy

Post by SPG9 »

qualified101 wrote:honestly, when people in the earlier pages were posting that parents, or anybody for that matter, didnt have a right to post an opinion on a public forum, thats just complete stupidity.

secondly, when people from out of town pretend like they know what goes on in practice and so on, thats just complete stupidity.(after next year i wont know what goes on in practice, so i wont pretend to know and post idiotic remarks about what i think goes on in a practice or game)

lastly, i told myself at the beginning of this season that if the coach's stayed off of here with their smart aleck remarks, i wouldnt say a word. i see by the above posts that they are showing their true maturity level(not all of them, just one actually).

not sure about unappreciated but i just call it like i see it. no fluff. no sugar coating. i like honesty. straightforwardness.

Why don't you get you own house in order before you start worrying about what is posted on line.

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

house is fine except I need some new shutters, but thx anyway. Good luck with the rest of the season lady chiefs.

shakennotstirred
Waterboy

Post by shakennotstirred »

i can give you a great deal on shutters and help you install them as long as you supply the suds and stories.

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

sorry, dont ever have any suds but i can supply a tall glass of iced tea.

Return to “Girls Basketball”