Peebles vs Oak Hill

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Re: Peebles vs Oak Hill

Post by 93Bulldog »

PHSfan14 wrote:Awesome..Glad you enjoy it....Im working on my book about the story of Oak Hill...Titled "How the Cheating Began"....Could we set up a meeting time? I'd like to interview you and some of the fellow cheater supporters.
Calling anyone cheaters is probably not the best way to go about things ... I'll delete those posts ...

Time to move on I think for both teams' fans.

Vladd
Freshman Team

Post by Vladd »

93Bulldog wrote:
PHSfan14 wrote:Awesome..Glad you enjoy it....Im working on my book about the story of Oak Hill...Titled "How the Cheating Began"....Could we set up a meeting time? I'd like to interview you and some of the fellow cheater supporters.
Calling anyone cheaters is probably not the best way to go about things ... I'll delete those posts ...

Time to move on I think for both teams' fans.
93Bulldog. it is time to lock this one. PHSfan14 must be kid from his/hers reaction and posts. PHS14 had already broken the rules set by the administrator's about posting false claims about other's. To post false information about a team or player is grounds to get booted off here. It is time PHSfan14 goes bye bye. Thanks

ty.stephens
Freshman Team

Post by ty.stephens »

Just stating the facts guys...just stating the facts

Vladd
Freshman Team

Post by Vladd »

The stuff you have been posting is not the facts. I am done enabling you to continue to post lies. This is my last post on a dead issue. Hope you can get over it. It isn't worth getting upset about. Have a great day.

dream_crusher80
Riding the Bench

Post by dream_crusher80 »

well said Impaler!

Return to “Girls Basketball”