Chillicothe 46, Jackson 27 FINAL

Black Panther
SEO

Chillicothe 46, Jackson 27 FINAL

Post by Black Panther »

This is a make up game from Jan.28th.This is also part of a Varsity Boys and Girls Doubleheader.With the Girls game starting at 6pm.Girls senior night ceremonies will be between games.Congrats to all the Seniors! With a win over the Ironladies the Lady Cavs will clinch at least a tie for the South title and win the tie breaker over Ironton and will play Zanesville at home Saturday in the DOC Championship game.This is a hardware game so lets bring home the hardware girls!!!
Last edited by Black Panther on Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CHS Fan
Waterboy

Re: Jackson @ Chillicothe 2/11/09

Post by CHS Fan »

Congratulations to our seniors! Meghan Martin, Vanessa Montgomery and Hannah Day have played many years together. Hannah battled back from her injury this year and had a great volleyball season along with basketball. Vanessa is an excellent soccer player and I enjoy watching her work hard on the court as well. Meghan is a kid who gives her all in everything volleyball, basketball, track and I heard that she will be the 2009 Valedictorian. What a remarkable group of ladies Chillicothe has representing them. It has been this guy's pleasure watching them throughout their high school years! Best of luck in your future ladies, I'm sure you'll go far!!! :-D

NUTS&BOLTS
Waterboy

Post by NUTS&BOLTS »

Go cavs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kick some ironman booty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chilli Master
Waterboy

Post by Chilli Master »

THIS WILL BE A TOUGH GAME FOR THE LADY CAVS THIS IS DO OR DIE.
THE CHAMPIONSHIP DEPENDS ON THIS GAME

Black Panther
SEO

Re: Chillicothe,46 Jackson 27 FINAL

Post by Black Panther »

Very nice ceremony for the Seniors after the game.Congrats to all the seniors on a job well done! One more goal is in sight...Bring home the SEOAL championship!

Slim Jim
Varsity

Post by Slim Jim »

NUTS&BOLTS wrote:Go cavs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Saturday game has been changed to a day game.. Will you still be able to make it?

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Slim Jim wrote:
NUTS&BOLTS wrote:Go cavs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Saturday game has been changed to a day game.. Will you still be able to make it?

Your'e right on that,my dear friend Coach Hughes told me the game has indeed been changed to 12/1:30 on Saturday.

Return to “Girls Basketball”