East vs. Notre Dame... who will win?

shooter10
Waterboy

East vs. Notre Dame... who will win?

Post by shooter10 »

East and Notre Dame are playing a make-up game at Notre Dame on Monday. Any thoughts?

SBlover
Freshman Team

Re: East vs. Notre Dame... who will win?

Post by SBlover »

East beat the Titans last time around. But they more as a team last time. Working down low and outside. I think they can pull it off again. East is capable of being one of the better teams in the SOC but they get down on themselves after making a poor choice or turnover out there on the court... If all the team gave a 110% percent out there on the court they could be awesome.. :122245 IMO...

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

Notre Dame isnt the same team the Tartans played before, I think it will be closer than the last time.

The_Sports_Junky
Varsity

Post by The_Sports_Junky »

Tartanblue wrote:Notre Dame isnt the same team the Tartans played before, I think it will be closer than the last time.

If Blue picks ND, East wins !!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

true... I am wrong most the time when it comes to picking East games...I was wrong friday when it came to the boys game

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

Weeelllllll --suprised there is not some chatter about this exciting game from last night. ND won in overtime . East was missing a player or two , don't know why but they were short a couple . Offensively it was no masterpiece , both teams struggled to score. Went into OT tied at or around 30. A great play by East's # 10 sent the game into OT , they were down 4 with 10 secs to play and she drilled a 3 , was fouled (or at least she drew the foul) and made the FT to send it into OT.
ND kept throwing the ball away with a 6-8 point lead in the 4th , kept trying to feed the ball to the post to one of their shortest players, for reasons I just can't understand. East was playing zone, not much pressure out front , all ND had to do was pass it around and run clock. But they kept looking inside , looking to score . The girls did play hard, and a W is a W . way to go ND .

Return to “Girls Basketball”