North Adams at Fairfield

boomer633
Varsity

North Adams at Fairfield

Post by boomer633 »

High scoring game with the Lady Devils coming out on top 80-70. Beasley had a big game with 30+. NA led by as many as 20 but Fairfield came back strong in the 4th quarter and showed a lot of heart to get back in the game.

thebull
Varsity

Re: North Adams at Fairfield

Post by thebull »

Wasn't able to go to this one. Sounds like I missed a good performance from Karli Beasley 35points 5 three pointers.

boomer633
Varsity

Post by boomer633 »

It was a very impressive all round game for Beasley. This game scared me given the numbers Riddle and Boone had been putting up but North Adams girls played well. Hopefully it carries over for the next 3 games 2 of which will be very tough.

bucknut 23
Varsity

Post by bucknut 23 »

Fairfield always seems to start out very slow, but picks it up as the game goes on.

slamdunk
Varsity

Post by slamdunk »

Fairfield did play well in the fourth, but unfortunately NA made too many mistakes at the end too. I think we "put it in cruise control" as they say.

Defensively though, the Lady Devils played extremely well. Loved to see the intensity on the defensive end again as it kind of went away for a few games.

Still got that shot at the League title. Need to win out though. It will be tough but the Lady Devils can get it done.

GO LADY DEVILS!!!

shlvet
Waterboy

Post by shlvet »

The Beasley girl was on fire. One of the best looking shooters I've seen.

That's the first time I've seen the Coaches Vs Cancer fund raiser done at the HS level. They raised over $800 auctioning off shirts worn by as warm-up's by the girls.

drrabbit
All State

Post by drrabbit »

Some pictures from the North Adams/Burg game on:

http://www.burg.k12.oh.us/highschool/at ... /index.htm

socfan
All Conference

Post by socfan »

doc, Excellent pics, but us from North Adams don't need any reminders of that game!!!

drrabbit
All State

Post by drrabbit »

I know that you don't but maybe you can cut the Burg kids out of the pictures and pretend they are from another game. ;-)

Return to “Girls Basketball”