Chillicothe 58, Warren 47 OT FINAL*

Captain Cavalier
Freshman Team

Re: Warren @ Chillicothe 1/24/09

Post by Captain Cavalier »

Warrior Mom wrote::aaaaa46 What goes around comes around.It has been brought to my attention that the Vincent "Lady " Warriors played in Chillicothe tonight and lost in overtime,and guess who decided the game,2 of the 3 referees that "homered" the Cavs in Vincent last night. Now do we want to debate this,call it even,or accept it for what it is. I am curious to know how you feel about the refs job performance tonight since it fell your way this time.

They were fair...I've seen worse...A Warren fan got his panties in a bunch and was shown the door.Real classy too...Taunting the Chillicothe fans as he left.Let's set better examples for our young people please!Chilly got some calls,Warren got some calls...Sounds like it was called right down the middle to me.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Re: Chiilicothe 58, Warren 47 OT FINAL*

Post by Steely Dan »

I'm guessing that I know who that Warren fan was that got tossed. If it is the same guy, he showed his rear-end at the Fed Hock - Warren game at Marietta college too. If it is who I think it is, what an embarassment to Warren program...

Captain Cavalier
Freshman Team

Post by Captain Cavalier »

Steely Dan wrote:I'm guessing that I know who that Warren fan was that got tossed. If it is the same guy, he showed his rear-end at the Fed Hock - Warren game at Marietta college too. If it is who I think it is, what an embarassment to Warren program...

Cant say steely,but I would say you would have to say something hardcore to get booted. Maybe he rode them the whole game...who knows...I saw calls go for both...It wasn't all Chillicothe's way by no means...

Slim Jim
Varsity

Post by Slim Jim »

Captain Cavalier wrote:
Steely Dan wrote:I'm guessing that I know who that Warren fan was that got tossed. If it is the same guy, he showed his rear-end at the Fed Hock - Warren game at Marietta college too. If it is who I think it is, what an embarassment to Warren program...

Cant say steely,but I would say you would have to say something hardcore to get booted. Maybe he rode them the whole game...who knows...I saw calls go for both...It wasn't all Chillicothe's way by no means...

Congrats to the Lady Cavs on a nice,gritty,hardworking victory! Lets take down Ironladies Wednesday night...

GO CAVS!
Riding the Bench

Post by GO CAVS! »

The refs were the same incosistent group, however here was the difference between the boys game and the girls game --- Free Throws!!!! In the boys game the Cavs were 10/24 in their game and the women Cavs were 12/14 in the overtime alone!!!
Make your free throws and you have a better chance to win the game. The female Cavs outscored Warren 12 to 1 in the overtime period and they were all from the charity stripe.
Warren missed 2 foul shots with 5.5 seconds on the clock in regulation with the score tied at 46-46.
This was a great game (if you were a Cavs fan) in front of a great crowd that yell DEFENSE!!! It was little lady Cavs and middle school night. This game was a good game to get more people to come to the girls games.
This Wednesday against Jackson is Senior Night. Make plans to come and celebrate and salute the seniors for a great season and career!!
Warren, keep your head up. You have a great team and gave the Cavs a battle tonight. Congrats on Mallory Brooks 1000 point tonight. That is an outstanding feat!

How is the girl that got hurt tonight?

Slim Jim
Varsity

Post by Slim Jim »

GO CAVS! wrote:The refs were the same incosistent group, however here was the difference between the boys game and the girls game --- Free Throws!!!! In the boys game the Cavs were 10/24 in their game and the women Cavs were 12/14 in the overtime alone!!!
Make your free throws and you have a better chance to win the game. The female Cavs outscored Warren 12 to 1 in the overtime period and they were all from the charity stripe.
Warren missed 2 foul shots with 5.5 seconds on the clock in regulation with the score tied at 46-46.
This was a great game (if you were a Cavs fan) in front of a great crowd that yell DEFENSE!!! It was little lady Cavs and middle school night. This game was a good game to get more people to come to the girls games.
This Wednesday against Jackson is Senior Night. Make plans to come and celebrate and salute the seniors for a great season and career!!
Warren, keep your head up. You have a great team and gave the Cavs a battle tonight. Congrats on Mallory Brooks 1000 point tonight. That is an outstanding feat!
How is the girl that got hurt tonight?

Dont know,she was down for a long time...I dont believe she returned did she? I would say a concussion maybe...? Seems her head may have hit the floor? Correct me if i'm wrong on that...Best wishes to her none the less...

WHSwarrior
Varsity

Post by WHSwarrior »

Darci Leffingwell was in bad shape, haven't heard any word on her, yet.

The fan who got tossed was NOT the one you are referring to from December's Warren-Fed Hock game...although they are good friends.

BTW, kudos to Kasey White, a Warren freshman who was taken by squad about three weeks ago, after sverely injuring her tailbone. Miss White played almost the entire JV game, taking somewhere around ten shots and playing good defense, and gave a few varsity players valuable rest time in the third. Way to bounce back! (no pun intended)

k k ann
Waterboy

Post by k k ann »

CONGRATS TO MALLORY BROOKS!!!! WHAT A FEAT!!! YOUR HARD WORK AND
DISCIPLINE HAVE WORKED TO PUT YOU WHERE YOU ARE TODAY!!!

darKnight
Riding the Bench

Post by darKnight »

lady warriors I heard shoot FT half an hour + everyday in practice and they missed like 6 in a row. What is the point of practicing them if they don't help you win games?

backinblack
Riding the Bench

Post by backinblack »

A HUGE CONGRATS TO MALLORY BROOKS on 1,000 pts.! This is an awesome accomplishment and couldn't happen to a nicer young lady!! Good Luck the rest of the season & next year at Wheeling Jesuit!! :-D

Here's also hoping Darci will be okay. Please post any updates.

Late 70s Logan grad
Freshman Team

Post by Late 70s Logan grad »

Anybody know who won the reserve game? A score would be great, but who won is the main thing. Thanks.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Late 70s Logan grad wrote:Anybody know who won the reserve game? A score would be great, but who won is the main thing. Thanks.

Warren did,cant remember the score..Fairly close game until Warren pulled away at the end.

sprinter14
Varsity

Re: Chillicothe 58, Warren 47 OT FINAL*

Post by sprinter14 »

I just remember that the margin was 5 at the end of the JV game.

Congrats to Mallory.......first time I have ever been on hand to witness someone's 1000th point!!

I didn't attend the boys game, but if these were indeed the same officials, then I totally understand the complaints over on their board. In these girls game though, I did not see it being called in favor of either team, just a lot of questionable calls (and no calls) both ways.

Return to “Girls Basketball”