GAME DAY!!!! Alex vs Waterford

sports mom 09
Freshman Team

GAME DAY!!!! Alex vs Waterford

Post by sports mom 09 »

Today is the day for the Lady Spartans to show what they are made of at Waterford. This will be a tough game. Work hard, give 110% and come home winners. Determination and Desire is all it takes. This is your game to win Ladies. Good luck to both teams, but I am cheering on the Spartans

lady_oaks_fan3362
JV Team

Re: GAME DAY!!!! Alex vs Waterford

Post by lady_oaks_fan3362 »

sports mom 09 wrote:Today is the day for the Lady Spartans to show what they are made of at Waterford. This will be a tough game. Work hard, give 110% and come home winners. Determination and Desire is all it takes. This is your game to win Ladies. Good luck to both teams, but I am cheering on the Spartans

IS THIS GAME BROADCAST ON ANY LOCAL RADIO STATIONS?

spartacat
Freshman Team

Post by spartacat »

Good Luck Lady Spartans!

ssbball
Freshman Team

Post by ssbball »

I've saw both of these teams play, think Waterford to much at home. Good luck to both teams though.

Spartan4Life
Riding the Bench

Post by Spartan4Life »

This will be a good game...for about 4 minutes. Then, I look for our girls to take off and not look back. Spartans by as much as they want. Coach Guthrie decides the score in this one.

basketballjunky
Waterboy

Post by basketballjunky »

Now lets not get too ahead of ourselves ladies and gentlemen. I mean "Spartans by as much as they want"? This should be a good game, for more than just 4 minutes, if Waterford plays as a team. Their problem is that they have too many individual 'Stars' on their team. But if they can get it together this should be one of the Games To Watch of the regular season. Good luck to both teams

walljump1
Waterboy

Post by walljump1 »

GOOD LUCK ALEXADER!!!!!!

Rufus
JV Team

Post by Rufus »

I think Spartan4life is a intruder who is trying to make all Alexander fans look bad. I've read almost all of his/her posts and they all are completely overconfident and ridiculous.

sball32
Riding the Bench

Post by sball32 »

Waterford will prove to be a little too much for the Lady Spartans. Although I must say this will be a very good game!

sports mom 09
Freshman Team

Post by sports mom 09 »

baseballstud24 wrote:I think Spartan4life is a intruder who is trying to make all Alexander fans look bad. I've read almost all of his/her posts and they all are completely overconfident and ridiculous.

I agree completely with you on this subject. Sounds like the person who was on the football thread a few months back. Please not that most posters are saying what a great game this will be. As a spartan fan, I know that this will be a great challenge for our ladies but I feel that they will pull it out. I am just hoping that we don't go into 2 overtimes like our last trip down there. WOW!! That was almost more then my clicker could take...lol Good luck Ladies!!!

akwhitewater
Freshman Team

Post by akwhitewater »

GOOD LUCK SPARTANS, FROM YOUR BIGGEST FAN UP NORTH!

Spartan4Life
Riding the Bench

Post by Spartan4Life »

I'm confident in our team. I guess sports mom and baseball are not. Good luck, girls, not that you need it. We are a better team and we'll prove it tonight. Many people thought we'd drop a game or two up in Alaska. Guess what, we didn't. If you want to bash me for loving Alexander sports, go ahead. GO SPARTANS!

sports mom 09
Freshman Team

Post by sports mom 09 »

Spartan4Life wrote:I'm confident in our team. I guess sports mom and baseball are not. Good luck, girls, not that you need it. We are a better team and we'll prove it tonight. Many people thought we'd drop a game or two up in Alaska. Guess what, we didn't. If you want to bash me for loving Alexander sports, go ahead. GO SPARTANS!

I am confident in our team as well. I will apologize it I upset you but I do believe, this game will come down to a 5 point ball game. If you watched Waterford play at the Convo, you would know that they are a talented team. Our ladies are as well, therefore I don't believe that after 4 minutes the game will be decide by Coach. It is going to be decided at the buzzer or very close to it. Credit must be given to the Waterford ladies as well for they are a fine team. I am sure the Lady Spartans will come home winners but it is going to be a close one. Spartan4life---once again I am sorry!
There have been many people on here lately making Alex fans look bad or the team itself. Was afraid you might be one of those people. Go Spartans!!!

basketballjunky
Waterboy

"Spartan4Life wrote:
I'm confident in our team. I guess sports mom and baseball are not. Good luck, girls, not that you need it. We are a better team and we'll prove it tonight. Many people thought we'd drop a game or two up in Alaska. Guess what, we didn't. If you want to bash me for loving Alexander sports, go ahead. GO SPARTANS"

I have already said that I am a fan of the Lady Wildcats and I have confidence in them, but I believe that to always be soo overconfident is not a good idea. It puts a bit too much pressure on the players. They are high school athletes, not professionals, and will go out and play their hardest but eventually they will fall, I'm not saying in this game perhaps, but eventually. And when they do it will be twice as hard on them if there is so much pressure.

basketballjunky
Waterboy

I agree with sports mom 09. It makes the girls on the team and the other fans look bad if only a few people are being so very...Unbearable in their comments. (and no Spartan4life I am not necessarily talking to you, I am saying in general.)

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

This game will definitely let each program know where they stand. Great measuring stick. Good Luck to both teams.

basketballjunky
Waterboy

Well it's all over...Waterford came out with the W and King scored her 1000 pts. Congrats!!

kcarth305
JV Team

Post by kcarth305 »

score?

hoopitup
Freshman Team

Post by hoopitup »

54-38 Good Job Lady Cats!

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Now you have lost a TVC game, the Hocking division at that.
Way to go Lady Wildcats & Sina King for breaking into the 1000 point club as a junior.

Return to “Girls Basketball”